Sarah's on yet another road - still same destination - 50lb lost - 60 lb to go...

Hey Sweetie :) Good Luck with your Injections, not a nice thing to have to go through but fingers crossed they will make things better for you. X Look forward to your updates. X

Aw thank you so much, I really appreciate that!! It really is a last resort now but for a hysterectomy :/ Its a really good thought to not have the pain any more :) xx

Aw thank you so much, I really appreciate that!! It really is a last resort now but for a hysterectomy :/ Its a really good thought to not have the pain any more :) xx

That will keep u motivated if nothing else! I can totally sympathise, I've just had a Mirena Coil fitted as my last resort before a Hysterectomy so know that life isn't always a bed of roses! X

That will keep u motivated if nothing else! I can totally sympathise, I've just had a Mirena Coil fitted as my last resort before a Hysterectomy so know that life isn't always a bed of roses! X

Have you! My sister had that and swears by it but for weight gain. However for me, it was a nightmare due to my hormones :( They just cant balance right. Its so hard eh. But your right, it has made me feel more positive and motivated for sure! To think there could be light at the end of a very long and dark tunnel!! I hope your coil works well for you, there is so much good evidence for that so its very hopeful for you too :) xx

Have you! My sister had that and swears by it but for weight gain. However for me, it was a nightmare due to my hormones :( They just cant balance right. Its so hard eh. But your right, it has made me feel more positive and motivated for sure! To think there could be light at the end of a very long and dark tunnel!! I hope your coil works well for you, there is so much good evidence for that so its very hopeful for you too :) xx

Thank You Sweetie, Fingers Crossed for both of us! I'm hoping that the Mirena doesn't affect my Weight too much which is why I thought I would start this diet quite soon after it was fitted. X

Just a quickie ;)

Iv not really been online for a while so thought id pop on to give a little update. Since my last visit iv lost about half a stone :) Im not sure if thats because I have cut out pasta, rice, potato, wheat ect as it bloats my tummy too much or if its because Im off all the migraine medication that I was taking every day! Either way, Iv had some lovely compliments from people telling me how lovely and slim im looking lately :) which is great motivation!!

I hope you are all doing great too and Il be back later for a serious catch up :) xx

Just a quickie ;)

Iv not really been online for a while so thought id pop on to give a little update. Since my last visit iv lost about half a stone :) Im not sure if thats because I have cut out pasta, rice, potato, wheat ect as it bloats my tummy too much or if its because Im off all the migraine medication that I was taking every day! Either way, Iv had some lovely compliments from people telling me how lovely and slim im looking lately :) which is great motivation!!

I hope you are all doing great too and Il be back later for a serious catch up :) xx

Hey Sweetie :) Sounds as though you're doing a good job,well done on your half stone loss :) x

Hey Sweetie :) Sounds as though you're doing a good job,well done on your half stone loss :) x

Thank you hunnie. Another 2.5lb off for me this week :) It looks like you have been doing amazing too, well done!! Thats some fab losses youve got going on there! :) xx

Thank you hunnie. Another 2.5lb off for me this week :) It looks like you have been doing amazing too, well done!! Thats some fab losses youve got going on there! :) xx

Well Done on your 2.5lb loss :) Fantastic Loss! X

Well Done on your 2.5lb loss :) Fantastic Loss! X

Thank you. and well done you too!! only 7lb to go, youre soooo close :) Keep up the good work, ul soon be there :) xx

Thank you. and well done you too!! only 7lb to go, youre soooo close :) Keep up the good work, ul soon be there :) xx

So close I can almost taste it ;-) x

Hi everyone :)

Sorry I havent been on here in months!!! I havent made any progress in these last few months as I think my mind just wasnt in it :( However I am ready to re-focus and make some good progress and move forward!!! I dont have an action plan in mind yet but I will by the end of the week as I really want to do this!!!

Any way, just thought Id say hi and now Im going to go have a look through for a catch up as I can already see some of my buddies have been very busy!!!! :) xxx

Hi everyone :)

Sorry I havent been on here in months!!! I havent made any progress in these last few months as I think my mind just wasnt in it :( However I am ready to re-focus and make some good progress and move forward!!! I dont have an action plan in mind yet but I will by the end of the week as I really want to do this!!!

Any way, just thought Id say hi and now Im going to go have a look through for a catch up as I can already see some of my buddies have been very busy!!!! :) xxx

Good Luck :) Planning an Action Plan sound like a fab idea, look forward to reading it :) x

Good Luck :) Planning an Action Plan sound like a fab idea, look forward to reading it :) x

Congratulations to you on reaching your goal!!! A BIG well done, you must feel amazing!!!

Sadly I have gained the 10lb I previously lost :( But I will soon get that back off :) Just not decided how yet lol Thank you for your lovely words of encouragement, Iv a feeling Im going to need all the support I can get!!! lol xx

Congratulations to you on reaching your goal!!! A BIG well done, you must feel amazing!!!

Sadly I have gained the 10lb I previously lost :( But I will soon get that back off :) Just not decided how yet lol Thank you for your lovely words of encouragement, Iv a feeling Im going to need all the support I can get!!! lol xx

Thanks Sweetie :) I took the Scenic Route but at least I got there in the end! It's good to hear You're sounding positive and 10lbs should come off in no time at all :) x

Back