Sarah's re-start :)

im pregnant :) did a test last night but didn't pee enough on it so it didn't work, but decided to try again with same test and it soaked it up and showed a positive within a minute, but didn't trust it with me messing it up so Carl fetched me one of those digital ones and it said pregnant and 3+ weeks since conception! i thought i was only just 4 weeks pregnant, but i had a weird period on my last one i spotted for a whole week ( not enough to wear a pad) from the 25th March then stopped for a bit then had bright red thick blood (soz tmi) on the 4th of April for 2 days, so i calculated my first day of last period as that, making me 4 weeks preg now, but if i take the spotting as day one it makes me 5 weeks and 4 days pre now and the preg test had me at 3 + weeks since conception so id be 5ish weeks now.
im gonna book into docs on Tuesday.
im not writing about it on Facebook just yet for those of you that are my friends on there.
im so excited :) xxx

im pregnant :) did a test last night but didn't pee enough on it so it didn't work, but decided to try again with same test and it soaked it up and showed a positive within a minute, but didn't trust it with me messing it up so Carl fetched me one of those digital ones and it said pregnant and 3+ weeks since conception! i thought i was only just 4 weeks pregnant, but i had a weird period on my last one i spotted for a whole week ( not enough to wear a pad) from the 25th March then stopped for a bit then had bright red thick blood (soz tmi) on the 4th of April for 2 days, so i calculated my first day of last period as that, making me 4 weeks preg now, but if i take the spotting as day one it makes me 5 weeks and 4 days pre now and the preg test had me at 3 + weeks since conception so id be 5ish weeks now.
im gonna book into docs on Tuesday.
im not writing about it on Facebook just yet for those of you that are my friends on there.
im so excited :) xxx

Aww wow congratulations hun, I'm pleased for you!! Xx

hi Emma, im trying to stick to plan but I've been feeling sick so been eating just what i can, loving bananas and orange juice at the moment though :) i know oj isn't very good on sw, but i neeeed it ;)
we are going to cleethorpes in our tourer on Thursday while Sunday so im busy getting everything ready :) how are you doing? I've not been round anyone's diarys.xx

hi Emma, im trying to stick to plan but I've been feeling sick so been eating just what i can, loving bananas and orange juice at the moment though :) i know oj isn't very good on sw, but i neeeed it ;)
we are going to cleethorpes in our tourer on Thursday while Sunday so im busy getting everything ready :) how are you doing? I've not been round anyone's diarys.xx

I agree orange juice is fab :) i love it loads. Hav a fab time in the tourer
Im doin ok after a bad weekend lol

Huge congrats to you sarah.............good luck with EVERYTHING...........loving the positive attitude

As for a baby boom........Don't bring it near me, I have my hands full already lol

thanks guys, i feel so sick and got back ache i didn't have backache with callum and its annoying, i thought it would come later in preg not early, but i googled it and it said it could be my ligaments stretching. wow cas that small weight gain is fantastic, i would love to only put that on.x

hi cas, yeah i went to the docs on Tuesday, she gave me new years day as my due date!! :) im 6 weeks and 3 days. im very overweight, should have lost some before i got preg but just going to try and limit the gain, going to get this weekend out of the way at the caravan then start eating mostly healthy foods.x

Back