Sarah's re-start :)

Your christmas is going to be very exciting......... Caitlin was supposed to be born 18th December and came 3 days early.......... Everyone was on tender hooks round me all through December ....before and after the birth lol

i know i can't wait Emma :)

i am suffering with morning sickness & just can't stick to plan, I've just had frosties and orange juice for breakfast because wanted something sugary and thought that was the best option. so im going to set my calories to maintenance on mfp and try to stay under that then i should only put baby weight on, here's hoping i can do it. and maybe lose a bit in these early weeks.x

I lost loads in the early weeks due to morning sickness but I piled it all back on through the trimesters.............. by the time I found SW I weighed more than I did full term
Would be a different story now...... Good luck with it xx

obsessed with water with ice cubes in, im really enjoying it, and its a super healthy thing to want. im 100 cals below maintenance today and walked to nursery and back, so im happy with that. can't wait for the sicky feeling to go away though.x

thanks cas, it seems to be getting worse not better, i can't stomach tea and i love a cuppa, but its got me drinking more water, hope it doesn't last all way through, i had it 14 weeks with callum, but i think it feels a bit worse, unless I've just forgotten.x

just had a phone call off the midwife, im booked in for 6.30 next Wednesday, can't wait to get everything sorted and get booked in for the scan, but dreading the needles, i faint and have to lay down, its a big phobia because when i gave birth to callum i did it without any pain relief because i was avoiding needles, its not the sting its the thought of it going through the skin into the vain :-X i feel wammy just thinking about it, i have to get them to lay me down while they do it to try and stop the fainting, Haha embarrassing or what! xx

I've lost 4lbs :) with having the morning sickness I've not eaten good food but I've not eaten a lot of anything so its shifted some weight off me :) x

I lost loads in the beginning with morning sickness.....Its not unusual but they will monitor your weight if it becomes excessive.
I loved the scan days.............Like you the needles were not my friend.....I can't look, not even at the needle on the desk or I get all scared and very.....well aggressive and violent.....I think they would rather I fainted......I once punched a nurse in the face because she completely missed the vein and caused so much pain

I lost loads in the beginning with morning sickness.....Its not unusual but they will monitor your weight if it becomes excessive.
I loved the scan days.............Like you the needles were not my friend.....I can't look, not even at the needle on the desk or I get all scared and very.....well aggressive and violent.....I think they would rather I fainted......I once punched a nurse in the face because she completely missed the vein and caused so much pain

Haha Emma that's hilarious, can imagine you punching the woman, bet she was shocked when that happened. i can't look at them at all like you i would just faint, can't even watch it if it comes on the telly. x

she should have done her job properly........... I must say she wasn't happy.....she refused to try again.....can't imagine why....They ended up getting someone down from the children's ward to do it.....she was brill, I didn't feel a thing

she should have done her job properly........... I must say she wasn't happy.....she refused to try again.....can't imagine why....They ended up getting someone down from the children's ward to do it.....she was brill, I didn't feel a thing

Haha this made me giggle that u actually did it. I hate needles aswell but i just get nervous n shake n avoid looking at them! U wanted to see me wen i had to hav it in my foot i was sweating n had hold ov the nurses hand haha im a right baby!

I've gone off loads of food and am just eating what i fancy when i can and i said to hubby i need mcdonalds chips ;-) so when he came back with them he'd got me the new Arizona nacho grande meal, well as soon as i saw it i wanted it but it had pepperoni on it and i don't think i can have it so i took that off and started eating it, i thought it had a cheese sauce on it but I've Googled it after munching it ( always a good idea after eating it, im such a dingbat) and it just says nacho style sauce, and theres free range egg yolk in it! im now panicking that ive eaten something that can hurt the baby, i left just under half of it but I've still eaten some! suppose there is nothing i can do now, just hope I've not caused any damage if the egg was raw.x

Back