Sarah's re-start :)

You won't have caused any damage. It will not have been raw, even if raw you would have to be very unlucky for it to be contaminated with anything. It is obviously best to avoid raw eggs etc, but try not to stress too much if you do so accidentally - stress is likely to be worse for the baby than the slight chance that you ate raw egg. Humans have been eating raw eggs for generations and have had millions of healthy babies in that time :)

Provided you're not stood in the kitchen cracking them straight into your gob from the shell, you are pretty much safe...... The sauce would have been processed in some way to keep fresh (is that a word that macdonalds know lol).............Chill........... All will be fine

Yeah hun I wouldn't worry its all because if you get food poisoning while pregnant it can make you and baby very ill but you've got the same chance of getting it as if you weren't pregnant its just because the outcome is much more risky. If you weren't pregnant your body would cope better with food poisoning. It's very unlikely you'd get ill from it though xx

thanks guys, all seemed to be ok.

on Sunday teatime/ nighttime i had a bit of blood it happened twice when i wiped (tmi sorry) well it scared me to death, i phoned the midwife and she said to just rest and hope that's it and no more comes but that there was nothing i could do but rest and hope that its not miscarriage. I've not had any more since and it was only 2 little bits so i hope its stopped. i go to see my midwife to book in tomorrow so im hoping everything's ok. Carl is making me lay on the settee all the time and he's too the rest of the week off work to watch callum and make sure i don't do much, can't wait to get past the 12 week stage and have the scan.x

I had something similar which the midwife put down to old bloody from a previous period (again tmi) but it was all fine in the end
The first 12 weeks are definitely nerve wrecking

I had something similar which the midwife put down to old bloody from a previous period (again tmi) but it was all fine in the end
The first 12 weeks are definitely nerve wrecking

yeah Emma, i had bright red blood with callum and it was just one of those things. its still scary though.x

sooooooo How did you get on with the midwife?

it all went well, she wasn't worried about my spotting, she says if i get lots of blood and bad pain that's when to worry, and i didn't faint :) i had to lay down and not look though :) x

hey......well done.....and you didn't punch her either (like me) bonus

Haha thanks Emma,

well i got up this morning really fancying a ice lolly, so made myself eat some toast first then I've had one at 9 o'clock!!! weird morning food, then callum decided he wanted one too so hes just eating one! i felt bad telling him no when id eaten one.x

hi guys,

im still feeling really sick and i have to eat to keep it at bay, so im not doing any diet at the mo, need to start eating healthy when it passes, I've put about 4lbs on since finding out so it could be worse but could be better. I've got my 12 week scan today :) i can't wait, just hope everything's ok. I've also got the needle for downsyndrome, im dreading that but its got to be done.
hope everyone is doing good, i need to come on here more.xxxx

Back