Sarah's re-start :)

hi cas thanks, it was moving all time, im 11weeks and 5 days, they gave me 3rd of Jan so im two days later, but i thought i was 12+2 so that's 4 days different in days but first due date was 1st of Jan, so im a bit confused but I've got my proper dates now :) x

my hubby has gone to pontefract races today he left at 10:30 and won't be back till about 11 tonight, and im really missing him, don't know why, he's always at work so im used to him being out, it must be hormones and cause its Sunday and its usually a day we spend together.x

loving the picture............ I still find them amazing to look at

hi Emma. im ok but not dieting i am just getting over the sickness so gonna try and eat a bit healthier from now :) i put 4lbs on in my first 12 weeks and 3 in the last 2 so got to curb it.x

hi Emma. im ok but not dieting i am just getting over the sickness so gonna try and eat a bit healthier from now :) i put 4lbs on in my first 12 weeks and 3 in the last 2 so got to curb it.x
Dietings hard wen pregnant :( i didnt even try wen i was havin meg put didnt put much on coz neva really fancied much xx glad ur gettin over the sickness hun

i need to start and try to eat healthy, i feel massive already, we are going in our caravan at the weekend so after that im going to try and make more healthy choices.x

hi teri, im feeling ok now, sickness has more or less gone but still feeling tired, and keep getting back ache in bed, think that's because i was over weight to start with. we go away tomorrow in our tourer till Sunday so when i get back im going to try my best to eat healthy and limit the gains. i am weighing on Friday's when my next week of pregnancy starts, im 15 weeks tomorrow so wonder how much i will have put on, i did so well in my first 12 weeks, but feel so much bigger now, and got a bump that looks further on than i am already. how are u? i will get round to everyone's diarys soon.x

hi teri, im feeling ok now, sickness has more or less gone but still feeling tired, and keep getting back ache in bed, think that's because i was over weight to start with. we go away tomorrow in our tourer till Sunday so when i get back im going to try my best to eat healthy and limit the gains. i am weighing on Friday's when my next week of pregnancy starts, im 15 weeks tomorrow so wonder how much i will have put on, i did so well in my first 12 weeks, but feel so much bigger now, and got a bump that looks further on than i am already. how are u? i will get round to everyone's diarys soon.x

Aww hun the tiredness should subside soon and you'll get some more energy until the 3rd trimester anyway! Hope your having a nice weekend. We're good hun, just going along with life, it's so busy working full time with 2 kids and trying to have a life lol but I wouldn't change it. Unless I won the lottery of course and could be a stay at home mum. Don't stress too much about your weight its so hard to follow a healthy diet when pregnant. I'm sure you'll be fine xx

Im back :)

Restarting slimming world today, and boy am i ready, my belly still looks like Freddie is in it! I weigh a massive 16st 8.5lbs :( its about 21 weeks till our summer hols and last year i was preg and didn't get up on dancefloor to do the party dances with callum so this year i am doing it, I've promised him so i need to shift some chunk because id be so embarrassed getting up at this weight and i want to go in the swimming pool with my babies.

So day one today and im rearing to go, im doing extra easy to start with.

B: banana

L: 2wholemeal bread toasted, 2dryfried eggs, pear, apple.

D: roast pork, boiled potatoes, mixed frozen veg, gravy (3)

S: mullerlight, alpen bar (3)

Syns: 6

Weekly total: 6

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Day one went well, i stuck to plan, i can't wait for tea today we are having chicken dryfried with southern fried seasoning with onions and peppers and slimming world chips mmm, and me bad callum are going to make him a wrap pizza, he's excited about that! Its so nice to be excited about food again, rather than just gobbling down junk food.x

Day two done :)

Ee

B: banana, 1weetabix (3) with tiny bit of milk (part of A choice)

L: mugshot, wholemeal cheese sandwich (A+2syns) pear

D: sw chips, chic, onions & peppers fried in frylight

S: mullerlight, alpen bar (3)

Syns:8
Total:14

Back