Sarah's re-start :)

Hi cas,

Yeah im doing sw, was gonna do ww but think I'll use my points on crap lol, sw makes me eat healthier, so for now its slimming world but i could change my mind, you know what im like :) how are you doing?

B: banana

L: Wholemeal bread (b) 1 scrambled egg, beans. Pear and apple

D: heinz tomato soup chicken curry (6) beef savoury rice

S: mullerlight, Alpen bar (3)

Syns: 3
Total: 17

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning :)

Curry last night was delish.

Today looks like this

B: banana

L: cheese and onion omellete, (a) bacon, beans, pear, apple

D: donner kebab, made with beef mince instead of lamb, pitta bread (b) lots of salad, garlic mayo ( need to check syns of this) (3) sw chips.

S: mullerlight, alpen bar (3)

Syns: 6
Total: 23

Last edited:
Hi cas,

Yeah im doing sw, was gonna do ww but think I'll use my points on crap lol, sw makes me eat healthier, so for now its slimming world but i could change my mind, you know what im like :) how

hey Hun, you seem to be do doing well with sw- I think it does make you eat healthier. Well done on your loss x

I'm back re - starting today, I'm massive and really need to get back on it. My little Freddie is 9.5 months old now and I'm still in the 16 stones, will weigh myself for a start weight in a mo . Xxx

Sent from my SM-G900F using MiniMins.com mobile app

Start weight :( need to do this now, I've not lost anything since having a baby, my body aches and I can't wear any nice clothes, need need NEED to do this.xxxx

Sent from my SM-G900F using MiniMins.com mobile app

Attachments

• 1412072183128.jpg
    1412072183128.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 24
Food

Extra easy

B: porridge with a banana (hea + heb)

L: mugshot, pineapple, apple.

D: cottage pie and veg. ( 3)

S: mullerlight ( after 8 one) alpen light bar (3)

Weekly: 99 left.

Day one done and I feel good.x

Hi cas,

I'm really enjoying it so far :) just got to keep it up. Sw makes me eat healthy, and I need to. Hope u are all ok? Yeah my little Freddie is growing up quick

OMG 2.5yrs already!

I think slimming world is good because it's healthy food and no processed, and when im not doing it I'm fish fingers and oven chips kind of girl and don't want the boys growing up with my weight problems, I want them to see my making healthy choices.x

Ee

B: porridge with a banana ( hea + heb )

L: mini omelets with onion chicken and sprinkling of cheese

D: subway chic tikka salad with light mayo and bovril potatoes (3)

S: mullerlight ( after 8 one ) alpen light bar ( 3 )

Weekly:93 left

Got opticians at 6:20 PM today and hubby is working late so might pic a cooked chic and frozen jackets up for tea and a bag of salad to have when I get back. Not sure what to do lol.x

I've been doing sw at home since Tuesday and it's the first time I have stuck to it in ages, I feel slimmer so jumped on scales yesterday and I'd lost 4.75lbs been good and on plan and it's my "official" wi day tomorrow.

I've just had another seek peek on the scales and put loads on so it looks like I've only lost quarter of a pound, dreading getting on them tomorrow, because if it's the same I am scared it will send me off plan like normal.

I have 6st to lose so need to do this, I can't go to class because of the boys because carl works silly hours to babysit.

It made me right fed up, might not even get on them every week because as long as I stick to plan I don't really need to get weighed then it won't put me off, I'm balled off about it  x

Back