ProPoints Sarah's ww plan :o)

anyone still subscribed to this? x

serena I need your help. I wanted to send you a pm but it wouldn't let me. Don't wanna do it on here ill try and empty it x

serena I need your help. I wanted to send you a pm but it wouldn't let me. Don't wanna do it on here ill try and empty it x

Ok Sweetie :) x

im basically need advice on ww x

lol I wanna come back to weight watchers ans want to join so I can get the books. feel like I cannot do it without joining. ...odd I know but it motivates me. Being at the parents is too hard cooking I need to go back to convenience......need help x

lol I wanna come back to weight watchers ans want to join so I can get the books. feel like I cannot do it without joining. ...odd I know but it motivates me. Being at the parents is too hard cooking I need to go back to convenience......need help x

Ill be here to help you :) You know how much I love WW! It's the convenience element which I love too :) When is the meeting?x

dunno havnt looked. I was clean eating yesterday ans first thing I cooked all my meals and sat bacl and thought. ....that's me for the day! then I started to fancy stuff and felt upset I thought this isn't right. then went to my friends while we waxed Craig and I was starving and I then went to mcdonalds! I thought this isn't convenient for me and that's what I need. I kno that next week im working late so having a handy micro meal in will take 5 mins to cool and that's me done. my life is so busy I havnt time to cook all the time! x

dunno havnt looked. I was clean eating yesterday ans first thing I cooked all my meals and sat bacl and thought. ....that's me for the day! then I started to fancy stuff and felt upset I thought this isn't right. then went to my friends while we waxed Craig and I was starving and I then went to mcdonalds! I thought this isn't convenient for me and that's what I need. I kno that next week im working late so having a handy micro meal in will take 5 mins to cool and that's me done. my life is so busy I havnt time to cook all the time! x

I think WW will be better for Sweetie :) I like the fact that on Friday I could cook a roast from scratch but tonight I'm doing Quorn Sausages and Cheesy Mash from the freezer! Best of both worlds really :) x

yea I kno its gonna be better but I need the books or something x

yea I kno its gonna be better but I need the books or something x

Have u got an iPhone or iPad? You could download a couple of free apps if u do?x

I have a android phone so only have the calculator.

I don't wanna use my points up in crap and I need to learn that. I used to just have a treat after wi and that was ne for the week. im defo gonna join up I think x

I have a android phone so only have the calculator.

I don't wanna use my points up in crap and I need to learn that. I used to just have a treat after wi and that was ne for the week. im defo gonna join up I think x

I think there's an equivalent of Value Diary for Android? Might just do u until u join? X

I had that but ir didn't work aa well I thought. ill re download it x

I had that but ir didn't work aa well I thought. ill re download it x

Word of advice, I always add my own favourites using calculator instead of trusting the database.x

yea me 2 and good old books lol.

iv been 1 0 stone 8 for around 3 month ans I want rid! its my only way i think x

yea me 2 and good old books lol.

iv been 1 0 stone 8 for around 3 month ans I want rid! its my only way i think x

What's your Goal Weight? I've lost 1 Stone 2lb using Value Diary. X

I wanna lose this 8lb before the wedding and then another stone x

id it free? x

Back