ProPoints Sarah's ww plan :o)

Sounds like you're gonna keep striving through it hun, tough out :) plenty of planning and it will be no bother to you.. What do you work at?

not allowed to say exactly but its for hmrc. .....sitty down job x

Hey Sweetie, Just to say we are all for you :) Love u lots. X

no been a very long week though. off dress shopping tonight for the wedding! the weddin iv been rryi the to lose weight for lol

iv been intermittent fasting a mbd fully understand it all now iv just broke my fast and had lunch.

tuna rol, Monster munch and a kit kat! Full now x

no been a very long week though. off dress shopping tonight for the wedding! the weddin iv been rryi the to lose weight for lol

iv been intermittent fasting a mbd fully understand it all now iv just broke my fast and had lunch.

tuna rol, Monster munch and a kit kat! Full now x

Do u feel hungry before u break your fast? X

no its a relative! no luck! im sick x

lol just doing intermittent fasting but during my window having enough cals.

I have a diary in that area if anyone wants to follow x

Will u go shopping today instead? X

yea gonna get up soon and go early. I fancy a midi skirt

have a app with a dog sitter today lol.

x

yea gonna get up soon and go early. I fancy a midi skirt

have a app with a dog sitter today lol.

x

To look after Bella? Midi Skirt sounds good, they are very on trend at the mo. x

yea for the wedding next week! its just what top do I put with it. ...then there is the shoe problem. I was in agony with my foot last night. if I get heals it will kill x

yea for the wedding next week! its just what top do I put with it. ...then there is the shoe problem. I was in agony with my foot last night. if I get heals it will kill x

Can u get some pretty ballerina pumps? You don't have to have heels to be sexy. I like a Peplum Top with a Midi, could u get one of those? X

yea that's what everyone is saying buy couldn't find them in the shops . its cranberry colour skirt lush. I would like some pumps with a bit of ribbon on them too x

yea that's what everyone is saying buy couldn't find them in the shops . its cranberry colour skirt lush. I would like some pumps with a bit of ribbon on them too x

I'd probably keep it some and go with a White Peplum Top so the skirt is the colour focus and then u could wear white pumps with some lace or bow detail. X

Back