ProPoints Sarah's ww plan :o)

how many crumpets can I have on simply filling?? help please xxx

cool thanks I had 2 lol x

fanks but it's valentines and I got the mns deal xx

ooooo i love them mns deals!! i bet if u add all the points up its not that much me n my friend had one once some chicken in a mushroom sauce a pot roasti some cabbage in a cheesy sauce and a pud and it was something like 26points so defo pointable :)
xxx

ooooo i love them mns deals!! i bet if u add all the points up its not that much me n my friend had one once some chicken in a mushroom sauce a pot roasti some cabbage in a cheesy sauce and a pud and it was something like 26points so defo pointable :)
xxx

what was the rosti coz that's what I've got x

I'm having a simply filling day so

starters king prawns ...free
main steak ...free and I'm gonna make chips in the actifry ....free withmushroom and onion. I'll point the peppercorns sauce
desert is chocolate praline pyramids mmmmmm I'll point them x

I dnt no off the top of my head but if u send me the info on the back I will work it out if u. Want!
Please put a pic on of ur pudding lol
Xxxx

ohhhh I will do I'll post a pic of it all.

I come home from work and was starving so had 2 petit pain one with egg and one with bacon. I lo've sf x

ForumRunner_20130214_191805.png

ForumRunner_20130214_191819.png

ForumRunner_20130214_191834.png

starter main and desert......yum yum is all I can say x

I dnt no off the top of my head but if u send me the info on the back I will work it out if u. Want!
Please put a pic on of ur pudding lol
Xxxx

they were 2pp each....the choc praline pyramid was 10pp eeeek xxx

I'm just gonna write the rest of my weeklies off now. I've enjoyed my meal tonight and gonna be super good from now x

out was truly amazing x

today food

b 2x toast and Nutella 5pp
L ww soup and bread 5pp
crisps and ww bic 4pp
d chips in actifry. ....im in love wirg it lol and a salmon fish cake.

I was starviby and caved to choc and crisps im so disappointed in myself.

gonna go take pooch for a walk now. I ligr neear a prison and im gonna go walk there and back lol scared x

Back