ProPoints Sarah's ww plan :o)

BeckyT said:
I've not tried those... Yet! I've had the smoked haddock with mature cheddar and also the cod with tomato and basil, they are both lush too x

how many points in them? x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

BeckyT said:
Good luck for the morning hun... 1 stone off here you come! x

hope so eeeeek thanks hun z

I am feeling really rough!!! Only a cold, but that horrible beginning part: fuzzy head, blocked nose, sore throat!!! Bloody annoying!
Should be going gym this morning but may have to call a rest day. Ill see how I feel a bit later on. I certainly can't do the class that's on, that's for sure. Really hardcore!
I'm wondering what to do about food today....

Tano said:
I am feeling really rough!!! Only a cold, but that horrible beginning part: fuzzy head, blocked nose, sore throat!!! Bloody annoying!
Should be going gym this morning but may have to call a rest day. Ill see how I feel a bit later on. I certainly can't do the class that's on, that's for sure. Really hardcore!
I'm wondering what to do about food today....

Agggghhhhh soz!! This was meant to be on my thread haha!!! Xxx

Tano said:
Agggghhhhh soz!! This was meant to be on my thread haha!!! Xxx

lol its fine xx

2lb off yahoooo x

lol no not today im at the cinema tonight and having a meal out so saving all my points for then x

might i add i got my stone award too wahooo im over the moon so my treat is the cinema going to see twighlight and going to frankie and bennies mmmmmmmm xx

sarahloub1 said:
might i add i got my stone award too wahooo im over the moon so my treat is the cinema going to see twighlight and going to frankie and bennies mmmmmmmm xx

Yummmm what u gonna have? X

not sure yet i dunno what i fancy. i fancy a dessert more lol. what do you suggest?? x

sarahloub1 said:
not sure yet i dunno what i fancy. i fancy a dessert more lol. what do you suggest?? x

Oh god!!! U worked there for 6 years!!! Everything is fairly high. I do LOVE their chicken ceaser salad! They also do it with salmon or calamari! With a side order of herb potatoes haha x

Tano said:
Oh god!!! U worked there for 6 years!!! Everything is fairly high. I do LOVE their chicken ceaser salad! They also do it with salmon or calamari! With a side order of herb potatoes haha x

I worked there...not U lol xxx

Back