ProPoints Sarah's ww plan :o)

erm not sure yet maybe some xmas shopping....i have nothing at all yet and it getting so clos

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

erm not sure yet maybe some xmas shopping....i have nothing at all yet and it getting so close. eeek x

sarahloub1 said:
erm not sure yet maybe some xmas shopping....i have nothing at all yet and it getting so close. eeek x

Haha yes!!! It's flown around. :)

right iv had a mcdonalds i was soooo hungry. i had a chilie chicken wrap and i have no idea how many points was in it. does anyone know? x

sarahloub1 said:
right iv had a mcdonalds i was soooo hungry. i had a chilie chicken wrap and i have no idea how many points was in it. does anyone know? x

12PP Hun x

coooooool thanks hunny xxx

lol thats fine thanks xx

im thinking of doing some zumba classes starting next week. i really want to do a class but always feel like a tit going on my own.....ill have a think.

food for today has been ok. didnt get xmas shopping craigs interview lasted ages but went well

so after wi i had a banana started well and went downhill from there

mcdonalds chilie chicken wrap 12pp , chips 9pp

i then had half a slice of dime bar cake!!! no idea on points

then half a pork and stuffing sarnie ????

now have crisps and choc ooops x

iv had 42 points so far. i got some kettle chips and duno wether to have any i want choc too arghhh im a fatty today x

sarahloub1 said:
iv had 42 points so far. i got some kettle chips and duno wether to have any i want choc too arghhh im a fatty today x

That's what weekend weeklies are for Hun ;) x

oh i kno i now feel ill and defo wanna get back on plan xx

well done on staying the same :). and your positive attitude keep it up and you will have losses to come :D xox

OMG, OMG, I lurveeeeeee kettle chips!!! x

i know i feel so sick now :sign0137:

it was sour cream and sweet onion flav and they are lush but so sickly i want the packet but shoulnt at all!!! x

Most zumba classes are quite good in that zumba is usually something that people who aren't 'fitness freaks' choose to go so it isn't full of women with abs of steel giving you the look of death if you accidentally bump into them! :) I'm always bumping into people, facing backwards when I should be facing forward, using my right arm instead of my left, etc :p and no-one cares xx

Jaly said:
Most zumba classes are quite good in that zumba is usually something that people who aren't 'fitness freaks' choose to go so it isn't full of women with abs of steel giving you the look of death if you accidentally bump into them! :) I'm always bumping into people, facing backwards when I should be facing forward, using my right arm instead of my left, etc :p and no-one cares xx

i kno lol. i used to do it at my gym and enjoyed it but quit the gym. i really wanna start again but i just could never be bothered to go doh ill decide haha xx

Back