ProPoints Sarah's ww plan :o)

because its naughty! whats paloxing?x

its Pilates and boxing mixed. i think its piloxing i didnt spell it correct lol. apparntly they only do it where i live and london but i you tubed it and its small movements like pilates with boxing moves x

ForumRunner_20121126_165640.png

omfg my tea is lush x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

dont look much but is so nice x

it was 200g pots, 2 ww sausage, mushroom green beans garlic chilie and peppee, beetroot and 30g wensleydale and cranberry...its gonna be for tonmorrow too and im already excited x

yum that looks delicious xox

it was bloody lush and im gonna have it tomorrow hahaha x

Yum, that looks really tasty!! Did Craig hear about the job today?

hi hun

it sounds positive they rang for his reference this morning and we know they have been in contact with them so im thinking he will find out tomorrow so we have everything crossed x

foodies for today!!!

B - Instant porridge 6pp

L - Crab salad pitta pocket 5pp
quavers 3pp

fruit this after

tea 1pp

D - sausage surprise hahaha 10pp

ww choc pud 5pp

26/26

4/49

well craig got the job wahoooo!!

i have to change my class to a wed one coz im working the next 3 Saturdays so i dunno whether to go tomorrow or not?!?!

Woo hooo! I can see the keys to a new house soon ;-)

If it was me, I'd wait till next Wednesday as its only been 5 days but that's just me x

I know I'm staring to feel like a cold is coming on and cannot be bothered to cook so might get a naughty meal but I dunno x

McDonald s but I've decided nother to work sat as its mine and Craig's last Sat together so I'm not gonna work so can get weighed. so I'll be on makin my tea now x

I decided not to be naughty. I'm going to wi on sat as normal its our last sat before craig starts so had a good day x

awww congratulations to craig! Nothing like a new job to put a spring in your step!

i kno were so happy now things are looking up x

i kno were so happy now things are looking up x

glad things are looking up for you lovely! looks likes things are looking up for me and my OH too hopefully 2013 will be our year :)

yahoo iv just read eeeek exciting xx

Back