ProPoints Sarah's ww plan :o)

sorry been quiet today I've been so stressed out now I've got ulcers again and a splitting headache!! been fuming today....work Is so busy and then on top of it I'm trying to sort the move out and Craig still hasn't started his job!! they are takin the Mick. he has another interview in the morning so we have everything crossed for that really!!! argh I needed to vent!

diet gone to pot again I'm just too stressed!! I'm still here tho!!

took Bella for a puppy party and no other pups turned up felt so sorry for her lol x

Sorry to hear you're not well again. I really think you're being too hard on yourself at the mo. You should just do your best for now and focus on work, new puppy, the move, etc... You'll have plenty of time to focus properly on weight loss when you're not going through so much stress! Hope things get less stressful for you soon & fingers crossed for Craig!x

ahh I know Im not eating junk and I'll still get weighed and hopefully next week get started on herbalife xx

no waiting to be paid but should get ordered this weekend. I seen a good deal for 75 you got soups, 2 shakes the tablets and tea and the shaker so found the one I want x

I've tried the vanilla ones and the peanut one and i prefer peanut out of the two

I think I will try the lemon one next time for a change x

I meant to say... If recommend getting a box as they are just easy to grab as a snack when you're busy or on the go x

I meant to say... If recommend getting a box as they are just easy to grab as a snack when you're busy or on the go x

cool well I will get myself sorted and get on it x

ForumRunner_20130110_212011.png

ahh my baby is getting big x

well food has been pants this week but I'm still gonna weigh in in the morning so wish me luck xxx

well I've lost 1lb

Back