ProPoints Sarah's ww plan :o)

I wud defo buy it if it was 80 dwn t 25!!! And by painting it white it gives ur room a focus instead of bein 'too brown' you can even get white photo frames, vases ect it'll look gawjus babe xxx

well I just dunno if it will cost more than 80 to Spray it. it was massive

mongstad-mirror-brown__41852_PE136474_S4.jpeg

x

the snow is very bad at the mo....when will it end x

the snow is fun......not I'm bored with winter now x

I always find that with snow. The first day is always fun because of the novelty and making snowmen, etc... Then when you can't get anywhere cos of it, it quickly becomes boring!!

hi everyone hope you are all well. I'm just updating ...not on food had a massive food weekend and today as its Craig's birthday so lots of food and drink. I'm planning on starting bootcamp when I move in next week and hopefully the snow will ov buggered off by them. I'm excited to get started and back into a diet I'm soooooooo fed up now. 10 days til move in x

Wow that's come round quickly, I bet you can't wait to get in!

Good luck with boot camp, it's sounds hardcore ;-) x

I know they give you a diet too. the woman who runs it lost 7stone in 9 month and looks amazing

tell me about it I cannot wait now we're all sorted just waiting for the day now x

Subscribing if you don't mind!
Good luck with bootcamp, I go to one 2 times a week and love it, kills me everytime though lol.
Good luck with the house move too xx

yea not at all. not got a lot going on tho lol xx

hi everyone hope you are all well.

5 days til I move and 6 til my diet starts again yahoo.....

I have had so much naughty food I'm well and truly fell off the Band wagon.

been so stressed out not felt like eating food but turned to choc instead!

I'm still reading your diary's and its making me wanna go for it even more xxx

You've so much to look forward in the next week! Hope the move goes well & looking forward to hearing from you when you get settled & get back on plan! :)

hi everyone hope you are all well. move in day is Friday so hopefully Sunday or Monday I will be back to updating.

at Xmas time I put 6 and half on and then lost 2 and I weighed in the other day and I've Put 3 on so not bad x

hi everyone hope you are all well. move in day is Friday so hopefully Sunday or Monday I will be back to updating.

at Xmas time I put 6 and half on and then lost 2 and I weighed in the other day and I've Put 3 on so not bad x

no babe that is good!

the big move, hope everything goes well u have fun settling in and making the places urs!
xxxx

Back