ProPoints Sarah's ww plan :o)

it's all gonna go crazy the next few days talk to you all soon xxx

hey everyone well I'm all moved! what a past couple of days it's been.

I've done all my food shopping and I'm still not sure what I'm gonna do. I think I might move to sw or sf. I'll have a good think over some alcohol tonight lol x

Hi hun!

How did the move go? Bet ur loving bein in theree aren't u?
It is a hard decision about diets but u jus gotta do what's best for u and what u think u will stick to!
Xxxx

hey hun move went good were settling in now.

I've decided to stick with ww so gonna dig all my stuff out have a read up refresh my mind. weigh in in the morning and start a fresh xxx

I will do I think I've put 10lb on since Xmas and feeling totally down about it. my only pair of jeans had ripped the other day and I just don't want to buy any more while I'm losing weight xxx

so day 1 is here. weighed in at 11 stone exactly!! feeling rubbish but hey ho lets start this again.

B 30gs cereal with milk 5pp

not sure on the rest of the day yet I'll point as I go x

for lunch I had a chillie chicken sandwich from Greg's. not sure on points yet will look it up in my book unless anyone knows?

crisps 4pp

x

I'm now having a cuppa with 2 custard creams 5pp. x

gonna say 13 for for the sarnie.

so today so far I've had 27pp that's without my dinner ouch!!! bad first day but I do have 49 weeklies left so for tea will be meatballs and pasta yummy x

so glad I have weeklies!! I have a huge ulcer on my tongue and it's killing! so earlier I was hungry and had some chicken strips fro. Iceland I'll point them later but for my tea was gonna make mash pot or cheesy beans on toast I cannot decide I'm just feeling so hungry x

day 2 simply filling day I think.

beans on toast with egg. free

1 table spoon of oil 1pp

L apple and banana

dinner

roast pots with mackerel and salad.

1tble oil 1pp

prob have a few snack things such as a kit Kat and ww crisps

if this looks ok let me know please x

well today was good until I was in a hotel today and could smell food and it made me starving...then went to the shops and went downhill with some choc bics then I had meatballs 4pp ww sauce 2pp and pasta 4pp or free depends which way I'd go but then had garlic bread....not good. now having a cuppa with jaffa cakes.......I feel huge and just want chocolate all the time. really this would of been star week but took my pill back to back so think that's why I want choc x

Back