ProPoints Sarah's ww plan :o)

well I worked my points out for over the weekend and iv gone slightly over for the weeklies. obv when I get weighed on Thursday ill start fresh ans I cannot wait haha x

Cant beat fresh weeklies ;)

just seen someone with a Domino's. ....I so want one x

Mmmmmmm I love my Dominos!!! Definitely my favourite BIG Treat on WW! X

im just a failure really! feeling so annoyed! im ill and just cannot be bothered. im gonna wait til I weigh in to start properly. typical x

im just a failure really! feeling so annoyed! im ill and just cannot be bothered. im gonna wait til I weigh in to start properly. typical x

You're not a failure and don't be annoyed with yourself, you can't help being ill!!! X

ohhh I feel so ill. have been up all night :( sob x

so full of cold! my throat feels like sand paper urgh x

im at work so cannot urgh x

lol I wish haha x

lol its daft coz they say you cannot ring in sick for a cold yet im not being productive and im passing my germs on! stooopid x

lol its daft coz they say you cannot ring in sick for a cold yet im not being productive and im passing my germs on! stooopid x

That's silly employers for you! X

feel really poorly I tried to nap when I got home but Craig had bootcamp at 7.30 so I thought I'd walk bella while he was doing it. ....think I made 2 mins and was nearly sick :( back in the car with my tea....a jakeman sweet to try and help me breathe this is no good x

feel really poorly I tried to nap when I got home but Craig had bootcamp at 7.30 so I thought I'd walk bella while he was doing it. ....think I made 2 mins and was nearly sick :( back in the car with my tea....a jakeman sweet to try and help me breathe this is no good x

Oh No :-( Early night tonight Sweetie.x

Hope your feeling better hun theres nothing worse. Try some honey and lemon in hot water

was in bed by 9 just falling asleep and mam started talking to me argh x

Back