• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Sarette!

RuthG

Gold Member
S: 19st4lb C: 13st0lb G: 10st7.5lb BMI: 30.7 Loss: 6st4lb(32.59%)

RuthG

Gold Member
How come you have blipped Sarah, you 'sound' a bit fed up.

I FBed you too!

Sarette

Gold Member
S: 18st9lb C: 13st12lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 33.3 Loss: 4st11lb(25.67%)
Hiya! (I've accepted your facebook request btw :))

Actually no, I am not OK :( I blipped last night with some ham, a few chips and a bit of chocolate. Was back on track, but now I've bleeding had some chicken. ARGH! I've been so good up to now, I don't know what's happened.

Oh, I do know actually, it's totm soon. ARGH again! Right, must get back to it, the diet has been working so well so far.

I need to try and up my water too, but I am sick to the death of it, never been a fan of it! Roll on flavourings and jelly :D

I've put a tetra in the freezer, hoping it might make me a bit happier to have something a bit different.

I've let myself down and feel so annoyed! :(

S: 18st0lb C: 14st0lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 4st0lb(22.22%)
Sarette.... how do you put your fb profile page on your signature? Ive added you, hope you dont mind. x

Sarette

Gold Member
S: 18st9lb C: 13st12lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 33.3 Loss: 4st11lb(25.67%)
We've had really bad news about our car too, it's going to cost over £7000 to fix :( And the blasted stepson is staying and I don't like him! So it seems I have turned to food in times of crisis.

God dam!

Thanks so much for asking xx

RuthG

Gold Member
Oh Sarah, these things happen, look at me and my easter egg (and a few nachos that I didn't mention.........lol) but I got back on track, and feeling better now too. We aren't perfect, we're only human, and TOTM can be a real cow! Draw a line underneath it and carry on.

You can do this!

RuthG

Gold Member
Oh no, 7k to fix the car, bummer, new car methinks....

Why is step son saying that?

louale

Silver Member
Sarette,

Ruth, yourself and I all started CD the same day (although I had done Lipotrim for a couple of weeks prior). Just wanted to say try not to worry too much about slipping up, as I slipped up last week too, and In the end I looked upon it as a positive experience, a bit like smoking i.e you know that you can't just have one, as it leads to another.

Tomorrow is another day, so draw a line under it and start as you mean to go on, I can guarantee that you won't be the last to post saying that that you've slipped up lol!

Louale x

S: 18st0lb C: 14st0lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 4st0lb(22.22%)
Cheers Becky! x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Moderators 1
Moderators 1
Moderators 1
Moderators 6
Cambridge Weight Plan 4