Saturday 3rd - Hows everyone doing?

MrsDannyDyer

Silver Member
Just wondered how everyones doing today and what ur all up to?

I had vanilla shake for brekkie didnt like it. Not jungry but have just made a pot n leek soup, so going to force myself to have it cause of the time. Ive been pottering around the house today trying to get caught up in housework/washing. It takes ur mind off food... Or at least I hoped it would. But so far food is all i think about :(

Hows everyone else today? what you all had?

Hiya Baby. been reading some of your other posts and you seem to be doing ok so far! keep at it hun, its so worth it!...and it gets easier. you'll get to the point when you really dont think about food and you will be 'in the zone' and able to stay strong even when you are out and everyone else around you is scoffing away!
at the moment im at work....and working really hard as you can see!
Ive had two chocolate tetra's today (made in a big mug with hot water, yum!) and when i get home im going to have two quorn sausages and some broccoli and then a chocolate muffin made out of a choc pack.
im feeling bit packish today, but im only on day 2 of SS+ after the christmas break. gotta stick to it now though as i need to be slim for my hols in June, plus i need to fit back into my motorbike leathers again for biking season!!!!
xxxxx

Last edited:
Hey babybaillie
Today has been good - I am on day 6 now, and I can feel it starting to get easier. I have only had one shake (toffee and walnut) so far though, cos I didn't actually get out of bed until 11am, lol. I think I'll have my 2nd one in a bit, and then save my last one for later tonight when hubby is home from work.

I am cooking him tea tonight (he is usually the cook in our house, which makes things a lot easier for me now I'm on CD!). I'm cooking him some tomato & bacon pasta, with garlic bread - sooooo not looking forward to it though!! I'm just worried it'll make things harder for me. Hopefully it won't bother me, and I won't be tempted by it. I just have to be strong and keep the vision of me all slim and gorgeous at the front of my mind!!

Hiya babybaillie I've just noticed your final goal weigh of 9st but you've put that at 112lbs when it's actually 126lbs (work for a bank so I can't help but do my maths I'm afraid!:D).

I'm on day one of re start & I'm absolutely starving! I've had a shake & I'm about to have another.

Even though I'm as hungry as I am, I'm feeling really positive. I'm determined to stick to CD to get to my goal. I've only got a little way to go, but it is by far the hardest part!

heya hun,

well today is day one of my restart. ive been to my cdc round trip of 4hrs so i will def be having a early night tonight!!

have had one choc tetra and one litre of water so far :) cant wait until this day next week

Am going to fix my first pack of the day in a minute. Just done unpacking. I have had atleast a litre and a half. I am not really hungry so will just have to force myself to take it down. Ketosis rocks!!

It hasn't been easy for me today. Went out with hubby and two kids. They had a nice lunch out - and I pottered round the shops & bought a few things including a nice vintage ring, then went to cafe they were eating at just as food was being served up!! Still this diet is getting expensive as I keep wanting to buy myself treats. Also bought Weight Watcher scales today as they were 1/2 price in sale. Must stop the retail therapy !!!

Anyway going to stick to it
Sharon:):)

ohh sharon, thats what i get like aswell cant stop shopping. but ive told myself im not buying any new clothes until i can at least fit back into my old ones :) x

Hello All,

Day 2 for me, and so far so good, except the headache from hell!!
One thing I have noticed is that I am quite thirsty and am not finding it overly difficult to down the 2.25litres of water a day or have I got the amount wrong :eek:
Anyone else thirsty or am I just strange :8855:

Also when is best for me to test to see if its happening the big K :D

Well done ladies and gents we are all doing well this years our year

It hasn't been easy for me today. Went out with hubby and two kids. They had a nice lunch out - and I pottered round the shops & bought a few things including a nice vintage ring, then went to cafe they were eating at just as food was being served up!! Still this diet is getting expensive as I keep wanting to buy myself treats. Also bought Weight Watcher scales today as they were 1/2 price in sale. Must stop the retail therapy !!!

Anyway going to stick to it
Sharon:):)
My hubby buys me a new piece of jewellery for every stone I lose...think he's regreating offering now as it's costing him a fortune! lol

Hi All

Well day 1 for me and 2 banana tetras down am feeling ok, just gotta focus on getting the water down as I struggle with that. Yes I know what you mean, me the toilet and Andrex are all new best friends.

I put the Banana Tetras into coffee instead of milk its lush, sounds horrible but tastes lush and don't feel deprived of a cup of coffee or have to drink it black.

Good luck all and can't wait till Saturday for week 1 wi.

Take care

Michelle x

well i've nearly completed a week now, i get weighed on monday. I have been swapping between SS, SS+ and 810 due to family occasions.
So far today i have had a tetra and a shake oh and about 2.5 litres of water. I am dreading tonight as i am going out with friends for a meal, i have pre ordered food so i dont fall at the last minute and when they are all adding on the pounds with pud i will be having a black coffee and imagining myself slim:)

kaye
x

so far today I've had a strawberry shake and a choc bar, I'm going to have a tom soup this evening and maybe a meal, but I've struggled, I should be on 810 but I'm full of a cold and don't really feeling like eating much, its taken me all my time to have to shake and choc bar, I might just have an extra shake, I'm also having trouble drinking enough water today just don't feel like it, i'm so cold, I just want to go to bed and sleep.

found today hard:( but stuck to it

Went into Lincoln town and boy the smells around, everyone looked as if they were eating:sigh:

Put a leek and pot soup into the slow cooker (REAL FOOD ONE!!) for the family, and I will have my shake pack, so I can sit with them and have a meal, finding that hard TBH not eating as a family, but was very nice to wonder round the clothes and think one day, whislt hitching up my jeans:D only a good sign I say

Hope you doing okay BabyB and everyone else

we can do this xx

Hi Babyballie

Your doing really well so far, keep up all your efforts hun :)

Trisha, sorry to hear you are full of cold, lot of it going around this neck of the woods as I am sure there is near you. Keep drinking your water to help flush it out your system. :)

I don't start until next week, 3 more sleeps and I shall be meeting my CDC cannot wait!!! :D Can you tell!! Haha. I have been good today though with food, trying to cut down in prep, and have been for a 6 mile walk along the beach with my OH and our pup.

Hope everyone has a good Sat evening xx

Found Day 2 re-start ok until about an hour ago. Had my third shake and finding it a little harder. I keep telling myself I am not hungry but the head stuff is telling me otherwise. My son his having a fish finger sandwich with ketchup and even that is appealing right now! I'm hooked on a book at the moment so it is helping me to keep distracted. I know if I can get through the next 2 days I should be back on track. Hope everyone else sticks to the rest of the evening before bedtime afterall we have go through the best part of the day!

On day 2 of restart not finding it a problem had about 3 litres of water so far and have just had my 1st pack of the day will probably squeeze a porridge in before bed - am not feeling hungry at all checked for ketosis still not there yet:cry:eek:h well probably be tomorrow.

keep up the good work everybody and

I WILL BE SSING UNTIL END OF MARCH 2009

Back