SATURDAY a day in our SW lives

ladylite

Gold Member
Well today I have mucked out all my horses and am now getting ready for an AGM followed by a Ball. I have been really good with my sins all week so am hoping it wont be the end of the world tonight.

Wont be home till tomoz, so I hope everyone has a really great day.

What are you all doing today, I hope everyone has a good one.

Have fun at the ball. I am off to work at 1 unfortunately as it's my weekend in, so will be making something to take with me for my meal later. Hope everyone else has a lovely saturday too x

Ooh sounds fun Ladylite - have a good day.

I am meeting a friend for lunch which is going to be a big test! Planning on having a jacket potato which salad but will report back later!

Have a great day everyone x x

Enjoy the Ball Ladylite! My Saturday won't be as exciting - housework, shopping and I got the M&S meal deal for tea tonight so will see how that goes - have been saving my syns. Will probably watch a DVD - hope everyone has a lovely weekend, mary xx

Have a great time. I am off out boogying with family and partner tonight. Planning on diet coke, with a spirit in between each one. And plenty of dancing! shakira, shakira!!!!lol

Have a great weekend everyone x

Have a good time LadyLite and anyone else who is out x

Took my lad to his 10 pin bowling league this morning. After last week's league we spent 3.5 hours in A&E but all ok today!!

I'm going to be doing as much work as I can until midnight as the work I do to the end of the month I get paid for Thurs or Fri next week.

Besides that, nowt planned x

walked the dog at 8 this morning, we popped up to my m&ds, then went shopping, bought two suitcases from matalan only £8 on offer, great stuff! figured they get bashed around anyway so no point buying expensive ones! (they were £30 initially) nothing else planned, think i might make some pancakes for my lunch! xxx

I've had a busy day today.....

Had a table at a 'babysale' today, to try and earn abit of money so have been running about loading the car up, then unloading etc... made £35 so not the end of the world.

Then took my twins to my cousins little girls 1st birthday party, just got back from that.....

Going to try and relax abit tonight, got housework to do in the morning, took me 5 1/2 hours last week lol

Gail x

I've had a busy day! Walked the dog for a couple of miles, had a big SW "fry up" WW sausages, eggs, bacon, mushrooms and tomatoes AND toast!! All for 1 syn and 1HEX!
Then sowed my tomato and pepper seeds ready for summer and made burgers ready for tonight.
Made tomato soup for lunch and had that with a dollop of quark in it.
Just walked the dog another 2 miles and now about to put potato wedges in and make the salad to go with my yummy burgers. I'm starving and can't wait for it.
OH just gone to pick daughter up from the stables, bless her, she's been there since 9am but she loves it!!
As for tonight - i'm gonna sit down and not move a muscle!

Have a good evening all of you.
Jay xx

Hi, all

Im quite tired now. Worked from 9 till 4. Then filled the slow cooker with some soup. Then did some house work. Sitting down with a little drink and its going straight to my head. Cheers!!

Back