Saturday Hour by Hour - It's the Weekend!!!

peackie - you done so well last night, i bet you are so proud of yourself, i know its really hard when temptation is staring you in the face but the feeling of resisting is great (after all the food has gone that is!)

cmon nicky keep it up!! im finishin litre no. 2 now.

sarah the shops are full of 80's fashion items at the mo, its all back in again! more neon long length t-shirts than u could shake a stick at!! all u need is a knee length tshirt, a pair of leggings, neon coloured braclets, massive neon hoop earrings and 3 cans of hairspray to hold ur 80's perm in place!!!

just changed my ticker as i know 9st 7 is going to be high for me. New target of 9st 4lbs!

Lovely day today - went to the woods in the morning with my ds - collected acorns, leaves, pine cones etc - he loved it.

Then walked down to my mums (she is only 5 mins away) and spent a little time there.

Came back home and ds had a nap while i tidied up and sorted out loads of papers in the office. Also sorted loads of clothes to go on ebay. (too big:D) Didn't feel quite brave enough to get rid of some of my trousers though (just incase!). I am sure once i have reached goal and stayed there for a while i will chuck them all out! But at the moment i am just being a little cautious.

Popped to Tesco and got a little shopping. Then took my ds to have his hair cut - he absolutely loves having his hair cut, especially when they put gel on at the end! The problem is he now doesnt want to get in the bath for fear of the gel coming off!

Booked ds in for dancing class to start next saturday. He absolutely loves dancing and so he's going to go to my old dancing school (i started there 30 years ago when i was 5!!)

Well, i've rambled on enough now!

xx

Hi Jodie,
Sounds like a lovely day. I went shopping and bought a pair of jeans in an 18, usually size 20 so I as happy with that and a size 16 top.

Just had my 790 meal and really enjoyed it. Ive done 6 days this week of SS and today was 790 so my WI is tomorrow. Does the food from the 790 that I had today show up on the scales?? You know the way carbs go straight on???

Sorry for all the questions today Im just really nervous about this 790 thing. I didnt want to do it yet but my CDC said I have to if I want a bit of freedome on my hols

Evening all

I think I may have finally lost my mind today.... picture if you will... I decided to have a long soaky bath but wanted to listen to some music so precariously balanced my Ipod on the sink and bundling the wires on top on my head. Well I got so into the music I decided I wanted a little boogy so I stood up in the bath and danced away splashing around. As if this isn't an odd enough image I then had a blinding revelation...... I didn't hate my body anymore, whilst far from loving it, I was comfortable with how I looked. Well that was it, tears of happiness poured down my face whilst I continued to bop away to Girls Aloud, Sexy No No No (no accounting for taste!).

Anyway just thought I'd share my slow demise into madness. Hope everyone else has had a great Saturday.

Georgie
x

Evening all

I think I may have finally lost my mind today.... picture if you will... I decided to have a long soaky bath but wanted to listen to some music so precariously balanced my Ipod on the sink and bundling the wires on top on my head. Well I got so into the music I decided I wanted a little boogy so I stood up in the bath and danced away splashing around. As if this isn't an odd enough image I then had a blinding revelation...... I didn't hate my body anymore, whilst far from loving it, I was comfortable with how I looked. Well that was it, tears of happiness poured down my face whilst I continued to bop away to Girls Aloud, Sexy No No No (no accounting for taste!).

Anyway just thought I'd share my slow demise into madness. Hope everyone else has had a great Saturday.

Georgie
x
Awwww ((hugs))

That's georgeous. Brilliant. well done you.

Evening all

Georgie
x

PMSL Georgie!!!

I love that song, Girls Aloud are fab (and I don't care if anyone else thinks otherwise). In fact just put it on my Sony Walkman MP3 player in dedication to you (will never be able to listen to it in the same way again - and that's a good thing!).

Georgie, I recently discovered the same thing! I actually think I am normal! I am a sexy vibrant woman who loves who she is and doesn't mind too much that I'm size 16/18. Sure I wanna be 12/14 (which I was exactly 12 months ago) but by loving myself it's had a great impact on my love life (yep I'm single but never lonely ;)).

I think us girls are fab and I'm proud to be me!!!

You go girl!!!

Sarah, so great to hear I'm not alone both with feeling positive about ourselves and Girls Aloud!! Wasn't sure if it was something I should confess to on both counts and so reassuring that I'm not alone.

Yeah us! We are fab!

Gx

Guys you're nuts....:) but you have made me laugh this evening...

I'm off to bed. Have had another fab day SS'ing, am so pleased my head is in the zone...

Will catch up with you all tomorrow.

I was going to be funny and quote something from a Girls Aloud song but I can't think of a single track aren't I bad... sorry!!!

Enjoy - you all sound like you need to come along to Mother Funkers for a good boogie...!

Night night

H xx

oo oo - didn't they sing that song JUMP in Love Actually that Huge Grant danced to in the film - I quite liked that but probably because I love The Pointer Sisters..!

;)

Sarah, so great to hear I'm not alone both with feeling positive about ourselves and Girls Aloud!! Wasn't sure if it was something I should confess to on both counts and so reassuring that I'm not alone.

Yeah us! We are fab!

Gx

Georgie, the good thing about Minimins is that there is always some freak just like us out there lol!

I was told this week that the Girls Aloud song is crap (by a 17 year old no less). I gave her the benefit of my experience that just because she doesn't like it, doesn't make it crap :D.

I don't think I'll ever grow old

And yes you are right, WE ARE FAB!!!!! xxx

PMSL Georgie!!!

I love that song, Girls Aloud are fab (and I don't care if anyone else thinks otherwise). In fact just put it on my Sony Walkman MP3 player in dedication to you (will never be able to listen to it in the same way again - and that's a good thing!).
i love it too !!

Georgie, I recently discovered the same thing! I actually think I am normal! I am a sexy vibrant woman who loves who she is and doesn't mind too much that I'm size 16/18. Sure I wanna be 12/14 (which I was exactly 12 months ago) but by loving myself it's had a great impact on my love life (yep I'm single but never lonely ;)).
god Sarah, you don't know how happy & emotional that has made me feel, such a difference from the girl i met in March, you rock & now you know it too yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
I think us girls are fab and I'm proud to be me!!!

You go girl!!!
luv ya hun

Back