Saturday - hour X hour

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
Hi everyone!

I know we have the new super cool chat thread too, but I just miss the daily threads so can we have them as well too?? Makes me feel like people are here when I see the day to day threads. :D

I am having a lazy day - been sorting out some pics from our trip, which I have put in to two albums and added to my profile if anyone wants to have a look!

Hubby's snoozing, I'm sipping water and contemplating a soup and a movie. I am still in my PJ's!!!!

AND - I might add, the PJ's I am wearing are the ones I bought for my treat when I lost my first stone. I could barely get them over my knees, and buttoning the top was a distant dream. Well - they are roomy and comfy now! WOOHOO!!! I rememeber buying them thingking, "Yeah, right!!!" And whaddaya know. I'm in 'em! Chuffed!

Well I hope everyone is out having fun. Sure would be nice to see the boards hopping again....I know some forums naturally slow down in summer months - but a forum of this nature - when I notice people I would consider "regulars" missing, I can't help but worry and hope they are OK. :confused:

Anyhoo. Veggie soup's a-callin my name!

See ya!!

XX

Hello BL -i miss the daily thread too. So here i am after a long day out. i'm knackered but feeling quite chirpy today ( makes a change!!!).

Your piccies are fabulous. You have done so well and kept it up through testing times.

We have missed you and are chuffed you are back.

Caroline x

Back