**Saturday Night...I Feel The Air Is Getting HOT**

charley24

Silver Member
Sorry for the Whigfield Bit there !

Well Saturday night, today I have been watching the Sunderland Air Show from my garden, very noisy !

DD1 had 2 friends over for the day and I fed them rubbish (bad mam), piza, chips, then they watched a film, M and M's, revels, fizzy sweets, popcorn...........they will all be hyper tonight !

Hubby off out tonight, now usually I would have rang a pizza, but can't do that of course so have to settle for water !!!!

I am a bit bored, wondering whether to go and spruce myself up, have a pamper and do my hair and makeup, try on some clothes etc, pretend I am going out haha !

I hve cancelled all social occasions at present as I want to really focus on my goal.

I have been thinking about my BMI and maybe I will be happy with 25, not the 24.9....only 7lbs difference..........mmmm what to do ????

I have been thinking how I am actually a bit scared of eating again when the time comes, anyone else felt like that ?

It's like this is my life now, CD shakes and bars !!! How can I live eating again hahahaha !

Anyways hope everyone has a great saturday night, what are you up to ? Anything exciting ???????????

Me !

Hi Charley

I know what you mean, I'm sitting around, home alone on a Friday night. Scared to go out with my mates because I don't really feel like it when I can't drink or eat. I'm avoiding social situations slightly, but still keeping to family occasions.

Well done you on serving all those goodies and not picking!!!

I would say why don't you get to 25 and then start a maintenance plan, you might lose a bit more then. If I ever get down to that kind of weight my plan has always been to go through the stages on Cambridge, and then start doing Weight Watchers to keep an eye on what I'm eating and find a steady weight.

Have a good evening :)

Hi Queti, yeah it's hard isn't it, especially as there is this lovely sun and I could quite fancy sipping a glass of something in a beer garden and then having a BBQ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I think I might change my goal to 25 and then see how things go !

It really is hot, I've been thinking it was down to being sick but it's obviously not :) I know what you mean about BMI, I have mine set to 23, but I will need to see how I look along the way x

Sun? Who's had sun?? No fair!

Hi Lise, we had some yesterday, lay in the garden for about a half hour but the pesky bees were everywhere and I am terrified so had to come back in !

Ew, bees not good! We had a nest at my house and they were all in the walls - you could hear the buzzing for days! It was like some horror film!

Sooooo jealous about the sun! Just had rain, rain, rain here for the last two weeks!

Back