Saturday Night TV Snacks

tweetypie1233

So.....like a lot of others on here I'm just sitting down to watch X Factor and I'd love a little snack.....but the question is What Do I Have???

Any suggestions?

Do you have any healthy extras left? If you did you could have an options hot choc for 2 syns using your healthy extra a. Or you could have a Special K chewy bar as a healthy b. all depends what you've got in really, and how many syns do you have left? :)

Enjoy X factor! X

I normally have a little chocolate feast in an evening. Normally an alpen light left over from my healthy b, an options hot choc and a small bar of Cadbury chocolate for 4 syns. Feels like a lot of choc for barely any syns!

I fill a bowl of gherkins seafood sticks carrots cucumber a bit of cheese. Or hav an optiins and an asda bubbly bite. Mushy peas and mint sauce

I slice two bananas and place on a Tupperware lid and make a paste from options hot choc drizzle over the top- crush two dime mikado biscuits and sprinkle- place in the freezer for at least an hour and chocolate banana heaven- 3 syns for the lot but I normally share with hubby as two bananas makes about 30 sweeties

I slice two bananas and place on a Tupperware lid and make a paste from options hot choc drizzle over the top- crush two dime mikado biscuits and sprinkle- place in the freezer for at least an hour and chocolate banana heaven- 3 syns for the lot but I normally share with hubby as two bananas makes about 30 sweeties

Sounds lovely. Going to give it a try this weekend!

Back