Saturday nite Minimins nightclub

2hourglass

Silver Member
Hey guys, my OH is downloading loads of older CDs onto his Ipod and has just played this and I found myself bopping round the lounge - anyone fancy popping on their fave dancefloor tunes for the rest of us to have a bop and burn those cals ??

This is my first - a few young uns might not remember this little house number:D

YouTube - Rosie Gaines - Closer Than Close

I love this...not heard it for time tho

Wow, I remember that but haven't heard it in years! Good song :)

im looking lol

ok... i love this symbolises the day i split with my ex and was free!! me and the girls went out and this played in every bar... funny really he'd cheated too
[YOUTUBE]kdMfhxKpNro&feature[/YOUTUBE] still love it till this day ...no this version tho, but it was the best i could find on you tube!

LMAO ..OH YEAH BABY!!!1 WHOOP WHOOP
Ok, anyone remember being totally off their little heads to this one...or was just me, first on the dance floor jumping around like a looney.. i love this, you can close your eye and get lost in the sound! Doesnt matter where you are you feel like you are in a hot sweaty club with thousands of other people dancing like no one's watching!!!!
[YOUTUBE]UzgWizhhbnc[/YOUTUBE]

Bloody hell if you lot were DJ's the clubs would go out of business!!!

Go on then Fat Boy (no offence just a DJ smart arse reference):D

I'm a technophobe and haven't got a clue how to post links to them but (and I'm showing my age now) I love to dance around to

Gold - Spandau Ballet
Don't look down - Go West
Time of my life - last song in Dirty Dancing
Mambo No 5 - can't remember who sings it
Eternal flame - The Bangles

Am I offically an oldie now!!! Lol!

x

sing it back baby

[YOUTUBE]7DBG_uDp8Qc[/YOUTUBE]

Wow this tune is the most very awesome!

I LOVED THIS ONE...

WE USED TO GO MENTAL