Saturday Weigh-in Club

I lost 8lbs this week. I am doing one more week of TFR then onto maintenance.
:D:party0011::woohoo:

WOW!!! WOW!!! Fantastic loss! I think that's the biggest loss I've seen which wasn't a first week's loss. Well done you have done incredibly well!

I lost 8lbs this week. I am doing one more week of TFR then onto maintenance.
:D:party0011::woohoo:

Well done to you for keeping at it you should be so proud of yourself

WOW!!! WOW!!! Fantastic loss! I think that's the biggest loss I've seen which wasn't a first week's loss. Well done you have done incredibly well!
Weirdly enough I think I lost 2 lbs the first week (I wasn't managing to drink enough water for the first week or so). I lost 8lbs in my second week. I have had a few odd weeks where I haven't lost anything. I was very physically active this week and drinking lots of water but it is still a large amount considering how long I have been on it.

I am looking a lot better. I need to reintroduce food again soon - hopefully being very careful and healthy about it. I don't want to treat my body like rubbish - I want to nourish it with healthy nutrition and stay feeling healthy and looking better than I have done for some time.

Well done to you for keeping at it you should be so proud of yourself

This diet is hard. Particularly the first couple of weeks. I think you really have to want to do it or you will find another way. It is tough.

I have had weeks where I have lost nothing and a few weeks where the loss was bigger. It all adds up. You have to keep that goal in mind and see that you are getting nearer it. And take things a week at a time - focussing on the positive.

I am pleased with the achievement - I want to look after myself now and treat my body kindly.

WOW well done Moonagedaydream, 8lbs is brilliant and a total of 10lb in just 2 weeks!! You're doing brilliantly, keep it up and you'll be at your goal in no time.

Apologies for the delayed post, it's been a hectic weekend and I've not had time to get on here and post.

Anyhoooo, I lost just 1lb this week but considering I'd lost 5lb last week and I've not got that much more to lose I'm actually quite happy with that although another 1lb would have taken me to the 10st bracket but I'll get that this week instead!!!!

For anybody interested, I've now posted my 4 weekly progress pictures in the Inspirational Pictures forum of Lipotrim, have a look if you like.

Yey I lost 3lb bringing my total to 5st 1lb in just 16.5 weeks!!! I didn't hit my Christmas target, was 6lb short of achieving that but hey, I'm over 5st lighter an 4weeks ago!!!

Yey I lost 3lb bringing my total to 5st 1lb in just 16.5 weeks!!! I didn't hit my Christmas target, was 6lb short of achieving that but hey, I'm over 5st lighter an 4weeks ago!!!

How amazing are you breaking the 5 stone barrier!!!!!! I can't tell you how happy I am for you. You've come so far, and you'll sort those 6lbs out in the New Year to get down to target. I see also you've also cracked the 10's!!!!!!!! What a fabulous Christmas present for all the hard work you've put in. Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year x x x

Well done,that's wonderful.Hope refeed going well.Have a great Christmas.:xmastree:

Thank you soo much ladies, it means such a lot. Yes can't believe I'm now 10st something, that feels just brilliant. I really enjoyed my first meal so much, could really taste the flavours of the salad, it was awesome. Now looking forward to successfully completing my re-feed & getting the last 6lbs off through healthy eating & exercise.

Well done ms r on your weightloss this week and congrats on getting into the 10st mark and most of all for the 5st1lb that has come off you in the last 16.5 weeks you really do get us all back on track when we need it have a great Xmas

0.5lb for me after my New Year binge & just 3 days back on plan so very happy with that. In fact totally relieved that I hadn't put weight on!!!! Onwards & downwards now, look out next week!!!

Well done ms r for getting back on track .5lb down is a good start keep at it I know you will

Well done Ms R!!!! That's brilliant :)

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

0.5lb for me after my New Year binge & just 3 days back on plan so very happy with that. In fact totally relieved that I hadn't put weight on!!!! Onwards & downwards now, look out next week!!!

well done my gorgeous , awesome.

Well done you're nicely back on track. Best wishes for this week.

:stickdance::stickdance::woohoo:Wonderful!

Back