Saturday Weigh-in Club

Hi there - I transferred from TFR to maintenance over christmas. I am now on 2 maintenance foods and 1 meal a day for the last 2 weeks (over christmas). I had actually lost 6lbs when I got weighed in last Saturday.

Hi there - I transferred from TFR to maintenance over christmas. I am now on 2 maintenance foods and 1 meal a day for the last 2 weeks (over christmas). I had actually lost 6lbs when I got weighed in last Saturday.

Well done!! :) :)

WOW! That's fantastic. Thanks for posting that. I'm seriously thinking of having the maintenance products when I finish. What are you having as you main meal? Any carbs?

Well done Moonagedaydream, you're doing much better than I did on re-feed, I put on 2.5lbs!!! Maybe you could share your secret of success on the re-feed forum - tell us all what you did/ate etc... could help those of us who struggled with our re-feed.

Just completed my first week on lipotrim and have spent time reading these forums all week and thought I would write a little post too! Managed to lose 10lbs for my first week really pleased with myself :)

Melissa x

Just completed my first week on lipotrim and have spent time reading these forums all week and thought I would write a little post too! Managed to lose 10lbs for my first week really pleased with myself :)

Melissa x

Well done Melissa!!!! That is fantastic! Welcome by the way :)

Thanks Teapot!

This is my first time trying LT and don't have any plans on how long or short I want to stay on it but just taking it a day at a time for now. Thought it was going to be much more difficult so pretty happy with how easy I find it so far!

M xx

Melissa x

Well done, that's a great start!

Thanks Teapot!

This is my first time trying LT and don't have any plans on how long or short I want to stay on it but just taking it a day at a time for now. Thought it was going to be much more difficult so pretty happy with how easy I find it so far!

M xx

That's great news Melissa and you're right to take it one day at a time - it all adds up :)

Kay x x x

Melissa x

Hi Melissa, welcome to the forum. well done for great loss! 10lbs thats fantastic loss! congrats on staying strong all week, now it will only get easier and easier. x

Welcome Melissa & congrats on a brilliant loss. I also lost 10lb in my first week, its a great boost to help launch you successfully into week 2. I think it's a great strategy to take it one day at a time, thats what I did this time, I couldn't think about long term planning on it so I just planned for 1 day at a time until I got into the swing of it and even then I only planned 1 week at a time and its worked for me.

Best of luck for your next weigh in.

Hi everyone

Well my attempt at going back on LT full time was a bit of a disaster, I just found it too hard to stick to after tasting food so I made the decision to just eat!! I'm in a size 10 (and my size 10s a getting loose on me), I do look really very slim despite being still quite heavy (I must have very heavy bones indeed) so I'm now eating a very healthy low calorie, very low carb eating plan and hey presto....I lost 2lb this week taking me back to my original weight loss of 5st 1lb!!! I was so chuffed with that loss and to be honest, it was the most satisfying of all my weight losses since starting this journey because I lost it eating real food which means for the last week, I have ben in control of my eating and made the right choices. Good news is I can continue to get weighed at my Pharmacy despite not being on LT anymore so its like a free WW or SW club. I could have weighed in at home myself but I feel the discipline of going to be weighed elsewhere will keep me focused and again I'm being consistent with time of weigh in & using same scales.

So here's to hopefully another successful week ahead any maybe another pound or two off at the scales next week.

Hi everyone

Well my attempt at going back on LT full time was a bit of a disaster, I just found it too hard to stick to after tasting food so I made the decision to just eat!! I'm in a size 10 (and my size 10s a getting loose on me), I do look really very slim despite being still quite heavy (I must have very heavy bones indeed) so I'm now eating a very healthy low calorie, very low carb eating plan and hey presto....I lost 2lb this week taking me back to my original weight loss of 5st 1lb!!! I was so chuffed with that loss and to be honest, it was the most satisfying of all my weight losses since starting this journey because I lost it eating real food which means for the last week, I have ben in control of my eating and made the right choices. Good news is I can continue to get weighed at my Pharmacy despite not being on LT anymore so its like a free WW or SW club. I could have weighed in at home myself but I feel the discipline of going to be weighed elsewhere will keep me focused and again I'm being consistent with time of weigh in & using same scales.

So here's to hopefully another successful week ahead any maybe another pound or two off at the scales next week.

That's great news Ms R! God, that gives us all hope that when the time comes we can control our food instead of it controlling us! Best wishes for this week.

Hi everyone

That's fantastic Ms R!! Be very proud of yourself!!! Your journey may have had bumps in the road, but you are doing the most important bit now, and got a handle on it!! Well done you and hoping the scales are kind again to you this week x x x

well done melissa!!! Great start to LT!! keep going xx

Meeee :) cant wait for my first weigh in so that this week is over already!!! starving atm. Day two.

Had my second weigh in yesterday and I've lost another 5lbs so 15 in total! Over 1 stone in 2 weeks, very pleased but have some events and holidays coming up in the next month so decided to refeed and then follow slimming world throughout feb and start again at the beginning of march to hopefully start to get to my target. I fully intend on continuing to lose throughout Feb, its been strange being able to eat even though it was only 2 weeks on tfr so I can't imagine what it must feel like to those of you who are on it for months at a time!

Melissa

xx

Fantastic loss Sarah!! Well done!! x x x

Back