Saturday Weigh-in Club

Well done Sarah and good luck for today!!! x x x

Another 5lb off for me today. That's one stone in three weeks. I'm made up! xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

WELL DONE JEN!! You are doing fab! Looking forward to finding out how much u have lost again on sat! :) xxx

So had to get weighed Monday due to the bad snow but back to Sat weigh ins as from tomorrow. Not getting my hopes up for much of a loss with it only being 5 days since my last weigh in but Ive definitely lost inches. At the start of this diet I was bursting out of my size 24 tops. Today I am ecstatic to say I am now a size 18/20!!! I am absolutely over the moon and so proud of myself. To anyone thinking about starting this diet, DO IT!! it is very hard but so rewarding xxx

Well done Jenn!! That's amazing!!! x x x

Thanks Kay. I've a long way to go to catch you up but this has given me the boost to know that it is achievable. Xxx

So only a 1lb loss this week but my weight loss for March has been 18lb so I'm very happy. Hoping for a bigger loss next Saturday :)

Well done jen!
I got weighed sat as I thought they would be shut Monday - although turns out there not but anyways lost 3lb this week :)

So only a 1lb loss this week but my weight loss for March has been 18lb so I'm very happy. Hoping for a bigger loss next Saturday :)

Like you said Jenn FAB loss for March, well done and some weeks you have to look at the bigger picture and remember where you started from. Good luck for next week!! :) :)

9.2lbs down whoop whoop!

Well done xx

Thanks Nuzzy...so pleased with those numbers...even if it is water weight, its off is what say yay!

Soooo today I am officially 3lbs lighter than I was last week....that's 12.2lbs gone in 12 days...whoop whoop!

Another 5lb off this week :) can't believe I've lasted this long 100%! Here's to another week everyone! x

Back