Saturday Weigh-in Club

Another 5lb off this week :) can't believe I've lasted this long 100%! Here's to another week everyone! x

Well done Mand! :D

Well done saturday ladies, yous are really flying :)

Thanks girlies! :) x

I am a Saturday weigh in girl ; ) I lost 8lb this week first week can't wait till this Saturday xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

We're the new and improved version of "The Saturdays" :D

I'll buy that one! :) :)

Weigh in tomorrow ladies have you all been good this week 2 weeks now and really proud for not cheating at all hope it is worth it xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I know! Only one more sleep till truth time yay :D

i just had a shower....then walked to my bathroom...to have a bath...yes people I washed myself twice in 2 rooms in anticipation of my weigh in and to avoid being bored....bonkers!

Soooo after what has felt like an incredibly long week....I am 2 measly pounds down....boo!

however, it is a loss regardless and means I have lost 1 stone 1lb in 19 days!!!! :D

Well done Carla! That is just brilliant!:D

Whoop whoop to the Saturday Girls :)

Well done ladies :) hearing about everyone elses weightloss keeps me going til monday!

Well done MrsFTB!!! It all adds up :) x x x

Fab loss Carla, well done! x x x

Hey everyone! I lost 5lb last week and its that time again already tomorrow! Good luck everyone! Keep up the fab work! :) xxx

Well done Carla!! That's FAB, well done :)

Well done everyone been reading all your great losses this week! 5.5lb off despite my slip up earlier in the week not as much as I hoped for second weigh in but that's 16.5lb in first two weeks not to bad to look at it that way x

Back