Saturday Weigh-in Club

Well done Kayroo!! :happy096:

Hi, I'm a Saturday weigher! Just been to the pharmacy and lost 7lbs in 5 days(started last Monday)!
So I reckon it will be around 9lb loss in my first week. I hope so anyway cause i know it can slow down after that:-(
I need to lose as much as possible before my wedding on 1st March and I know there's Christmas in between which can be a killer!

Hope everyone else's weigh-in's go we'll x

Thankyou crazii_makeup! :D

Welcome to the Saturday weigh in group Honeymoon! :) Not sure how much you have to lose but you can expect approx. 1st a month on lipo if you stick to it 100%, so you'll be looking gorgeous for your wedding in march I'm sure!

Well done on your -7lbs, half a stone in less than a week is amazing!! :clap: xx

Thanks Kayroo. I'm not sure myself how much I need to lose:) I've asked the pharmacy not to tell me what I weigh. I'm guessing about 13 stone but not sure. It's my third time on Lipo. Lost quite a bit in the past so I'm hoping its just as good this time around. Ideally I'd like to be about 9st for my wedding so I've just gotta keep going x

Down 3lbs this week :) And just started the refeed
Well done everyone fingers crossed for a great week all round .

Good luck and well done in advance to the Saturday weighers!

I lost 2lbs this week, happy with that after last week's amazing loss! x

Down 4lbs this week! That's 11lb in just under two weeks. Obviously would have loved to lose more but I'd say that regardless of how much I lost;-)

Hope everyone else's weigh in went well xxx

I only lost 1lb this week. I'm sooo disappointed, I did nothing wrong. I've drunk shed loads of water, had plenty of ketones as well. I'm really struggling to find the willpower to go on.

Next week it will show on the scales debs. How do your clothes feel??

I must admit that my clothes are hanging off me, and I can get back in to some of my old favourites. It's just that I've set a goal in my head for when I can start refeeding and this has put me back a week. I'm finding the closer I get the longer the weeks feel.

Ohhhhhh you are so lucky. You go girl!!! Don't stop now so close to target. Take it one day at a time. How r u feeling - thin and gorgeous I'm sure xxx

Lost 2.5lbs this week on refeed. Fingers crossed for a good on maintenance. Doing two maintenance products and one meal so hoping to see a loss. Good luck this week everyone :)

Back