Saturday Weigh-in Club

Kayroo I've refed and have had two weeks of maintainence and am still losing so its all good. Good luck on refeed

Hey everyone, Im a new saturday weigh in member :) Im just home from my weigh in and I am soooooooooooo happy I lost 8 pounds in 11 days :woohoo: That brings me to a total loss of 3st and 7lbs in 8 weeks and 4 days!! and to celebrate I bought myself a pair of gorgeous new shoes and a top :p. How has everyone else got on?? :) x

-2lbs this week 13lbs more to go :)

woohoo!! well done DJ04, it is great to see it can still come off while doing maintainance :)

Hey everyone, Im a new saturday weigh in member :) Im just home from my weigh in and I am soooooooooooo happy I lost 8 pounds in 11 days :woohoo: That brings me to a total loss of 3st and 7lbs in 8 weeks and 4 days!! and to celebrate I bought myself a pair of gorgeous new shoes and a top :p. How has everyone else got on?? :) x

woohoo Crazii! that is amazing weigh lost. Well done, you so deserve that shoes and top :) x

Thanks very much Sinead :) How are you getting on? x

Thanks very much Sinead :) How are you getting on? x

I am doing fine, i didn't drink enough last week and working on that, have worked out a rota for water lol.......other than that i am going good.....settled on a routine of vanilla shake for breakfast and soup for lunch and dinner......i am liking the soup now and i like the sneaky way i can have it at work and noone knows what it is lol

I have only told 2 people at work so i don't get the negative comments

I am doing fine, i didn't drink enough last week and working on that, have worked out a rota for water lol.......other than that i am going good.....settled on a routine of vanilla shake for breakfast and soup for lunch and dinner......i am liking the soup now and i like the sneaky way i can have it at work and noone knows what it is lol

I have only told 2 people at work so i don't get the negative comments

Great to hear your doing well :) I love water so have no problem drinking it, only thing is I have to limit myself to 4 litres a day because I would drink more if I was allowed but as lipotrim says no more then 4 litres :p.... Great to see you settled into a routine so quickly it took me a few weeks to settle in and to know what shakes worked best for me! Ended up having the chocolate shake for breakfast and the chicken soup for lunch and dinner... I couldn't stomach the strawberry or vanilla, even the thought of them makes me want to throw up :(!! I restarted back at college and couldn't make my shakes so decided to get 5 flapjacks this week.. kinda wish I hadn't haha there ok I suppose just extremely dry! Oh I know all about the negative comments my classmates, friends and family all lectured me about that is so bad for your body blah blah blah but I just say what I was doing to my body before wasn't healthy either and they usually shut up :p

Great to hear your doing well :) I love water so have no problem drinking it, only thing is I have to limit myself to 4 litres a day because I would drink more if I was allowed but as lipotrim says no more then 4 litres :p.... Great to see you settled into a routine so quickly it took me a few weeks to settle in and to know what shakes worked best for me! Ended up having the chocolate shake for breakfast and the chicken soup for lunch and dinner... I couldn't stomach the strawberry or vanilla, even the thought of them makes me want to throw up :(!! I restarted back at college and couldn't make my shakes so decided to get 5 flapjacks this week.. kinda wish I hadn't haha there ok I suppose just extremely dry! Oh I know all about the negative comments my classmates, friends and family all lectured me about that is so bad for your body blah blah blah but I just say what I was doing to my body before wasn't healthy either and they usually shut up :p

ohhh that is a great reply.....will steal it from you if you don't mind lol

Last weigh in tomorrow then I'm starting refeeding. This weeks loss is irrelevant really as I've come to the end. I reached my goal 8 1/2 stone. That's me done. It's been hard, but worth it. Bought two pairs of skinny jeans this week.

Last weigh in tomorrow then I'm starting refeeding. This weeks loss is irrelevant really as I've come to the end. I reached my goal 8 1/2 stone. That's me done. It's been hard, but worth it. Bought two pairs of skinny jeans this week.

woohoo Debs!! how long did it take you? i have a similar amount to lose and interested in your journey xx

Lost 4lbs this week.. Im so happy, only 3lbs away from the 4 stone mark and cant believe im already half way to my christmas goal yippeeeeeee :D x

Lost 4lbs this week.. Im so happy, only 3lbs away from the 4 stone mark and cant believe im already half way to my christmas goal yippeeeeeee :D x

Well Done!! looking at your signature, you will hit that next week!! It will be so exciting!!

Was just looking at your stats Crazii and we are nearly the same to go. i will try keep up with you for the Christmas goal :) xx

Well Done!! looking at your signature, you will hit that next week!! It will be so exciting!!

Was just looking at your stats Crazii and we are nearly the same to go. i will try keep up with you for the Christmas goal :) xx

Thanks Sinead2005, You will have no problems keeping up with me sure we both lost pretty much the same in the first 3 weeks :p Ah cool, have you set yourself a christmas goal? If so whats your goal, if you dont mind me asking?? Im really looking forward to reaching goal for christmas but then its time for me to come off lipotrim which Im not so excited for :( I know I can continue lipotrim in another pharmacy but Ive decide to try healthy eating and exercise instead because im worried about excess skin (so far im lucky to have none).. How long do you plan to be on lipotrim for?x

Thanks Sinead2005, You will have no problems keeping up with me sure we both lost pretty much the same in the first 3 weeks :p Ah cool, have you set yourself a christmas goal? If so whats your goal, if you dont mind me asking?? Im really looking forward to reaching goal for christmas but then its time for me to come off lipotrim which Im not so excited for :( I know I can continue lipotrim in another pharmacy but Ive decide to try healthy eating and exercise instead because im worried about excess skin (so far im lucky to have none).. How long do you plan to be on lipotrim for?x

Hoping to be down 4 stone for Christmas, I am stopping on the 1st Dec, have a family wedding and then Christmas, will do the refeed and keep a close eye on it and will do it again in January......my daughter's first communion will be in May and hoping by then to be finished or nearly finished....i am ignoring all thoughts of loose skin and will worry about it after. She wants me in a dress and i haven't worn a dress in years!! xx

Lost 5lbs this week, making my total loss so far 4 stone and 2 pounds :woohoo: x

Thanks everyone :) x

Back