Saturday Weigh-in Club

Lost 5 more pounds this week yayyyy!! :p

Thanks Sinead, so are you.. Well done on your 8lbs loss this week thats amazing :p x

Go you Crazii Makeup! Fabulous work :D

that is a loss to be truly proud of....its immense...cracking will power you have :D

Thanks... You adjust to the vlcd after a while and then its just normal routine :) Still a way to go yet though but am very pleased how far I've come

I'm hoping i get into the zone soon and the weight falls off whilst the time just flies by like it has for you! :cool:

Luckily there are no events for me to torment myself with for the next couple of months....I turn into a hermit through winter anyways....

Once the first and most difficult week is over time will fly, trust me :p Unfortunately I had to attend various events during the 11 weeks and OMG it was so difficult to stay 100% with everyone pushing food on you and being negative about vlcds. But delighted I made it though :) Its my birthday later on this month and OH has booked a weekend in a hotel.. Still wont be coming off the diet though, determined to see this though to the first week in december

I totally take my hat off to you....really do! That is some major will power!

Only my boyfriend knows i'm doing this diet as I can't be doing with the negativity that comes with it from everyone else and he is super supportive....i'd love to get to 11 weeks and be 100%...WOW!

Bit jealous of your weekend away....what a lovely treat...happy birthday for later this month :cool:

Thats great your boyfriend is so supportive.. From see me losing weight mine decided to start eating healthy and now he's 3 and half stone lighter with a healthy BMI. Thanks very much for the birthday wishes! :) You will make it 11 weeks 100%, the people on this site are great so when you feel your struggling come on here and chat. I wish you the best of luck on your weightloss journey x

Lost 3lbs this week, Was hoping for more but 3 is still good. Now only 4lbs away from 5 stone :Dx

Thanks girls :D x

Lost 5lbs this week, total loss of 5st 1lb in 13 weeks (+4 days :p).. Im absolutely delighted :D x

Back