Saturday Weigh In's

11st 9 :) 2lb loss x

13 st 12.5 lbs. That is 2.5 lbs off this week. :-D

11 st 1 :)

Hi! I am due my first weigh in on Saturday. I was 15stone7 pounds so hoping to lose 4 pounds with it being my first week!

Hi All

Went back to class on Saturday and I am 14st 3. This is the heaviest I have ever been despite spending most of last year on some kind of diet!!! Mostly the SFD - See Dood Diet!!!

Ah well, few days in and all seems to be OK so far!!!

Good luck everyone x

Last edited:
Lost 5.5lbs at the weekend - so chuffed with that as I have never lost that much in one go!!!

Hello all,
I've been on a diet for around 4 months, but I found the need of having something more controlled and that could actually allow me to eat some sweeties and trash food without feeling guilty. So I am giving WW (propoints) a try. I've started last week and today was my first weight in with WW. I had already lost almost 20 kg in the past 4-5 months (and left the morbid obesity zone). I hope I can find more motivation here in the group.

Week 1 - 1.3 kg (2.8 lbs I suppose).

Only a half off this morning but happy wi that as still 6lbs in 2wks!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi can i join the saturday weighers please? This was week 3 and lost 2.5lb bringing my total so far to 8.5lb.
I did this last year but just yoyo'd all year finding myself heavier this January to last years start weight! :mad:
I used to weigh on a friday before but found i ate crap for 3 days thinking i had all week to lose again. :eek:
Its psychological im sure but by weighing on a saturday i may have an off plan saturday but it has been stopping there. Lets hope i can do it this time round.
Good luck everyone on your journeys. Xxx

Well done everyone on the losses. Every little bit helps and as my hubby said yesterday "at least you haven't put on". So supportive.....sometimes people don't realise it is a struggle to lose weight however I am on the right path

I used 2 always have a treat day in a sat aft wi. I still do but not 2 the extent that I used 2. This wk was bottle tesco chocolate red wine & maltesers! Well done peeps & gd luck 2 the newbies :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm a bit disappointed with my diet, maybe it's because I've been on a diet for a long time and now I'm not loosing as much as when I started. I'm also tired :/
Anyway:

Week 2 on WW: 1.2 kg / 2.6 lb

Back