• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Saturday

Irene

Silver Member
Morning Everyone
What are everyone plans for the weekend?
Today I am washing and ironing again!!!!! :p
Have a mountain of paperwork to sort through as well. I used to be so organised.
Not sure about tomorrow yet see what the weather is like - mind you it is the Merseyside Derby at 4pm so the males in our house will want to be in for that.
Had 2 ryvita and 2 soft boiled eggs for breakfast.
Lunch will be WW vege soup - going to add some cooked pasta to bulk it out and tonight I am making a Aubergine and Feta bake.
Speak later.
Irene

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Morning Irene, sounds like a busy day, I've got to go and buy birthday presents for 3 different people. Arrgh, so hard to buy for!!

B: 1 slice toast (1B) and 2 poached eggs
L: Pasta with quorn and veggies
D: Potato wedges and vegetable chilli with cheese (1A)

S: Fruit / yogurt.. not sure of what syns yet

Irene

Silver Member
Hi Louise
You could always buy gift vouchers LOL although I only do that if it is a last resort or I am buying for men which I can find very difficult.
Hubbys birthday on Wednesday and he says there is nothing he wants and could I give him the ££££££
Irene

Sounds simple enough, hmm they are all girlys and all in the same friendship group therefore I can't just buy three of the same thing!! Ohh well. I'll have to drag my sorry arse to the shops, hehe.
Your hubby sounds very sensible!!

Irene

Silver Member
Hi
Just had my lunch and feeling quite lazy.
It is windy and raining so washing is hanging all around the house - won't be dry today so I can't iron it.:p
Change of plan for tonights meal can't find the recipe for Aubegine and Feta bake so making a Quorn Moussaka instead.:rolleyes: Can't you tell I have an Aubergine to use up.
Hope you got the presents Louise without too much hassle.
Irene

sonban

Addicted to Minimins
Well my plans for today were tidy up, get some clothes out on the line and not much else really. What did I go and do instead put the washing on the line because It looked lovely and blowy outside. Came in fell asleep, woke up and it was chucking it down outside, typical.:rolleyes:

Well my plans for today were to do all my washing as my kitchen is looking like a chinese laundry!
Ironing, washing the floors, hoovering upstairs, then 10 mins on my x-trainer, then TESCO'S shopping.

AHH i love my life

Ruthy xxx