Sauces for sir fry

Katy87

I love stir fry does anyone know what sauces I could make? I just used to get the packet one

Hi thanks I want to be really strict

I always used , a base of ginger , garlic and chilli then add soy sauce to taste , sometimes id add a little fish sauce .gives a lovely taste to any stir fry xx

Thanks sounds good. I didn't realise you could use soy sauce on this diet I thought it had a lot of calories and maybe salt. I used to like sweet chilli a lot and sticky plum.

tbh I don't use it now as I am intolerant to yeast so avoid all things fermented , I know they are largely against soy but again its one of those choices you need to make , as per the other post tamarind is also an option but is still soy I think . its all about evaluating your ideals and what fits into your individual paleo / primal template xx

Thanks I might try it without soy x

Tamari is nice and one of the posts on Marks daily apple used it with salmon .. Works just like soy sauce but has no wheat ..,

You still need salt in your diet but buy sea salt instead :)

I will do thanks can you just get it in asda?

Yes to both might be in the gluten free section for the tamari for the sauce sea salt just check the labels. Just ask someone if you can not find it :)

Thanks I sa wome in holland and barret. I looked at the cocunut but it was £16. I can't afford that loo. Would it be cheaper somewhere else? Maybe a chinese or international shop.

That is cheap. Is it still ok to use? Will it just be the big tesco? Hope the one near me has it.

That is cheap. Is it still ok to use? Will it just be the big tesco? Hope the one near me has it.

It's coconut oil and I can afford it at £2.55 rather than the £6.99 for other coconut oil.

I will try it thanks x

Back