Sausages..... how many have you lost ??

nerac123

GO GO GO !!
Hello,

When I did LT first time - there was a formulae to calculate how many sausages you have lost.

1lb = 8 sausages.

So, how many have you lost ???

My official weigh in isnt until monday so im not gonna spill the beans yet :)

8 sausages = 1lb
1 tin of beans = 1lb. (just weighed a tin!)

We could feed the world by the end of our journeys... i feel a song coming on !!

nerac i cant believe you weighed a tin of beans!...i love this,, i knew it was all the frys i had that got me most of the way here!

Random things keep me busy - should really tidy the house - the kids have had free reign all morning !! arrgghhh.

hahaha!!! sausages and beans.. yum! lol!!!

And yes Bells... I know that feeling hahaha!

I'm only on day 3 so it's not official lol but i've lost 72 sausages already :D:D:D

if there was any food in my house at all id do that too lol..i cant wait to try and push a trolly load of beans and sausages when i get to goal!..:)

Bells, if your goal is 88lb - thats 704 sausages. 6 in a pack, 118 packs !!! need a big trolley !!

9lb in three days my goodness thats brilliant !

I know i'm amazed it's mostly be water weight but hey maybe it's the amount of Green Tea i'm drinking lol

haha i know!...the people in the supermarket are going to give me weird looks but i really want to try it! and il defo take a picture ha!

woow!!!!!!!!

I can imagine the frying pan to cook them all!!! and its making me want some lol!

Back