sausages on extra easy

dirtydancing

Gold Member
Am starting on wednesday and was wondering what sausages are syn free on the EE plan if any.

Thanks in advance
sharon

Hi there and welcome.
You could check out joessausages.co.uk I have not tried personally but i know a lot of the people on here really like them.
Good luck on your journey xx

There is a sausage thread in the sticky section above and if you do a search you will find lots of others giving details of syn free or low syn sausages

It's hard being new to this forum isn't it, so many things to learn, put in the right place etc. I've been reluctant so far as I'd hate to get it wrong, but I had to register today, want to add to your post.

I have been using Bowyers Low Fat sausages for 1 syn each if that's any help? They're quite nice. I think Quorn ones are free, but I don't like the texture.

Hope you found some info in the search x

I also found the morrisons eat smart ones at 1/2 a syn per sausage are quite tasty...they arent as nice as richmond but they do the job :)

i am a sausage lover lol and have tried loads and never found one which doesn't taste like cardboard !! and i have i use the Asda 50% less fat also reduced at the moment, they are 1 SYN each but worth it !

Back