Sausages

I'm not into the SW sausages. I prefer ASDA's frozed reduced fat ones. 2 sausages for half a syn

I've tried the SW sausages from Iceland. The normal ones and the Italian ones. I wasn't really keen on either of them, I found them quite rubbery, dry and a bit artificial-tasting (probably just because there's no fat in them to enhance the flavour). I've heard they're good for making scotch eggs but I haven't tried that.

I stocked up on the Porky Lights sausages the other day, which are my favourites at the moment (0.5 syns each). They're really meaty and the flavour reminds me of the sausages we used to get from the butchers when I was a child, yum! I also like the Tesco Healthy Living Cumberland Pork Sausages (1 syn each). Would much rather use syns on sausages that taste nice than eat syn-free ones that I don't enjoy :)

I've tried the SW sausages from Iceland. The normal ones and the Italian ones. I wasn't really keen on either of them, I found them quite rubbery, dry and a bit artificial-tasting (probably just because there's no fat in them to enhance the flavour). I've heard they're good for making scotch eggs but I haven't tried that.

I stocked up on the Porky Lights sausages the other day, which are my favourites at the moment (0.5 syns each). They're really meaty and the flavour reminds me of the sausages we used to get from the butchers when I was a child, yum! I also like the Tesco Healthy Living Cumberland Pork Sausages (1 syn each). Would much rather use syns on sausages that taste nice than eat syn-free ones that I don't enjoy :)

Just thought I would add that slimming world have disputed the amount of fat in the porky lights and are now saying they are 4.5 syns each

HI could anyone tell me the syns for these sausages please per 100g
Total fat ....12.5
Protein .....17
Sugars......1.3
Energy (kcal/100g) ......200

Hope this is enough info

yeah but they dont taste like real sausages...... I wondered if there was a meat alternative like where you can use supermarket own branded cereal instead of regular cereal......ah well never mind - ill have to do some research into a morrisons..... thanks!
Linda McCartney red onion & rosemary are syn free and really nice

This thread is amazing!! :eek::D:D

does anyone know how many syns for Richmond Thick Pork Sausages please? they are on offer at the moment and are sooo yummy!:eat::eat::eat:

xx

Back