Sausages

Could someone be a sweetheart and look these up online for me? OH has brought them home from the whoopsie section!

Thanks in advance! x

I and I've told hubby as well, to avoid the whoopsie section at all cost, as they might be a bargain, but usually at a high syn cost

Will get the info when I get home - thanks.

And yes, I have told him, but when he sees those yellow labels.... :-D

Richmond sausage

Can anyone please help with the syn value of Richmond sausages. I am fed up with trying all the low syn ones only to find they taste rank! Don't eat them often so have decided to eat what I know I like, only can't find them in my book. Would be so very grateful! Thanks x

Irish Recipe, Thick Sausages, chilled, 57g each 5
Irish Recipe, Pork Sausages, 16 pack, frozen, 45g each 4
Irish Recipe, Thin Sausages, 8/12 pack, chilled, 27g each 3

4.5 syns on red and EE and 7 on green each. :)

Mind there are loads of different ones listed, which ones are they?

Veggie sausages

Hi, I am new to this site and have been doing sw from home for about 9wks now. The weight loss is very slow (only 1/2 st so far) though at least it is a loss. My question is this, I love veggie sausages and was very disappointed to find that they are now syned. Has anyone any idea if there are any makes that are still free? Would appreciate any advice. Thanks x

No sorry there are no syn free vegetarian sausages now that the quorn ones have syns. You could try making your own syn free ones though.

When I was a member and could use the online help, the Fry's lower fat sausages were free. Has that changed?

Oh well, I've been using them as free and losing so I'll not lose sleep over it. Thanks for looking them up for me.

Back