Sausages

I can recommend the Tesco light choices. I always buy them when its 2 packs for £3 and freeze them. They are really nice and id never buy any other meat ones now!

I tried ww ones last week 1/2 syn and actually not too bad and i'm a sausage snob so that's saying something :eek::D

If you do a search in the syn values sub-forum there are a multitide of threads about sausages

Iv just read a new post that said Lidle have fetched a sausage out that is syn free

I tried ww ones last week 1/2 syn and actually not too bad and i'm a sausage snob so that's saying something :eek::D

Yep, I like these as well - but they are TINY! I reckon they are only 1/2 a syn as they are half the size of an regular sausage :eek:

Like most others here, I tend to buy the Tesco Low Fat sausages - nice flavour and good size.

I have also tried Bowyers 5% fat ones, but they were horrid - yuk :jelous:

I havent read the other replies but we too have Tesco light choices cumberland sausages (1syns each) and they are by far the best tasting low fat sausage ive ever tasted!

weight watchers pork sausages

Hi

Please could anyone tell me the syn value for weight watchers sausages :)

Thank you

Vicki xx

I hope this helps, just found it online:

extraeasy.gif
3 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 3 Syns
green.gif
Green 5 Syns

Co-op Pork Sausages, Thin, 8 pack, chilled 28g each

Hi

I have just had a look at syns online for the tesco light choices Cumberland sausages and they are 1 syn per sausage not 1/2 :(

I had an email from joes saying they have not changed the ingredients and are still classed as free

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *5st of me gone since 03/01/2011* and a total of 6st since the birth of my youngest, Oakley Storm :)

Where is the info that Joes sausages are no longer free anyone please? I am trawling the search option and cannot spot it, but read it a few weeks ago here somewhere,
Its not in its own thread and post searches are numerous because of the times they are discussed.
Will still keep looking unless somebody knows exactly though. Thanks

There is no info that Joes are no longer free, if you read Joes website it will explain that they are no longer certified by SW but the ingredients have not changed.

Hope someone can help me on this one? If Joes, sausage shop sausages contain only meat and herbs/spices..does that mean that they can be used as a he on a green day? This really confuddles me :S
Surely if its lean meat you can weigh it out to be a he then add any extra as syns?

thanks in advance :)

Sorry just remembered circles answered a question very much like tgis for me on another thread *red face!*
:)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back