Sausages

That's great. Thanks for that xx

Pork is a free food so syns will not be per calories :)

Weight Watchers Premium Pork Sausages, 8 pack, chilled, 50g each = 1/2 syn on EE, red but 4 syns on green.

Premium Thick Pork Sausages, 6 pack, chilled, 67g each = 1 syn ee red but 5 syns on green

thanks for your help x

Try Sainsbury's low fat cumberland sausage =0.5 syn each!

Thanks everyone !! I miss my sausages since starting slimming world.. i need to get me some o.5 syn sausages lol

Quorn Sausages

Hi All,

I bought some Quorn sausages as usual yesterday. Always buy Cumberland (86 cals per sausage) which I believe are 1 syn?

Then there was a pack of Qoarn plain sausages (which I haven's seen before). They are only 70 calories? Are these new and how many syns are they?

Many thanks!

Sal x

According to SW online ALL quorn sausages are 1 syn each but based on the 20cal = 1 syn and presuming 8 in a pkt they would be 0.5 syn each x

Gosh lol - no wonder I am confused!! Maybe I will syn them as 1 per sausage whatever the calories?

Im pretty sure they are still 1 syn as the fat and calories on the front of the pack on the other thread are the same as the usual Qiorn sausages. Cumberland were always slightly more calories but still 1 syn. If you want to be absolutely positive just post the nutritional info and someone will calculate it for you.

OK to settle this "new" sausage thing finally - I was in Sainsburys yesterday and saw them - the pack is only different because theyve changed the packaging for the whole range, simple as that I think. I took a pic of the NV's (didnt buy any of the spewy stuff ;) ) and they still work out at 1 syn each.

6446118549_6146863118_o.jpg

Back