Sausages

Quorn sausages

Hi, please forgive me if this information is already here! I have been trawling posts to find out the syns of the sausages.
I know that the frozen ones are now 1 syn per sausage but are there any quorn or meat free sausages that are free?

Also do you know how many syns are in the new quorn lunch pots?
(on a green day) i have a pasta bolognaise one.
Mostly made with quorn mince and pasta the kcal are 285 for 300g pot with 6.0g fat.

Thanking you :confused:

There are no free veggie sausages now as far as I know.

Lunch Pot, Pasta Bolognese, chilled, 300g pot 5
Lunch Pot, Chicken Style Biryani with Rice, chilled, 300g pot 9
Lunch Pot, Chicken Style Tagine with Couscous, chilled, 300g pot

There are still plenty of sausages that are low syn, Cauldron Lincolnshire are way better than Quorn and only 1/2 a syn each. Their Cumberland ones are 1 syn. Linda McCartney does some low syn ones although theyre not to my taste, between half anf 2 syns each.

Oh hang on! Ive found a free one!

Linda McCartney's, Red Onion & Rosemary Sausages, 6 pack, frozen, 50g each Free

Sorry about that, never tried that one before! Ooh maybe there are more Free Mysteries out there to be found! :)

There are still plenty of sausages that are low syn, Cauldron Lincolnshire are way better than Quorn and only 1/2 a syn each. Their Cumberland ones are 1 syn. Linda McCartney does some low syn ones although theyre not to my taste, between half anf 2 syns each.

Oh hang on! Ive found a free one!

Linda McCartney's, Red Onion & Rosemary Sausages, 6 pack, frozen, 50g each Free

Sorry about that, never tried that one before! Ooh maybe there are more Free Mysteries out there to be found! :)

thank you so much for finding these. you are a true star as always.

The Red onion and rosemary sausages are actually really nice although like the other LMCc sausages they are on the soft side. I used some last night to make scotch eggs and that worked well too.

Theya re not widely available, mostly sainsbury and some asda stores.

Recomend sausages

Hi everyone I hate the taste of the quorn sausages can any one recommend any tasty low in Syn sausages please thank you x

Be Good to Yourself Extra Lean Pork Cumberland Sausages, 8 pack, chilled, 57g each EE: ½ O: ½ G:4

Be Good to Yourself Extra Lean Pork Sausages, 20 pack, frozen, 50g each EE:1½ O: 1½ G:4

I'm soooo going to sainsbury's next week!

Be Good to Yourself Extra Lean Pork Cumberland Sausages, 8 pack, chilled, 57g each EE: ½ O: ½ G:4

Be Good to Yourself Extra Lean Pork Sausages, 20 pack, frozen, 50g each EE:1½ O: 1½ G:4

I'm soooo going to sainsbury's next week!

ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh thank you sainsburys tomorrow it is!

Honestly, the BGTY Cumberland sausages are yummy! I never used to like sausages that much before SW, now I have them every week!

Last edited:
Back