Sausages

Are you selling these or something? :D Only its the fourth time youve posted this. :confused: Theyre not listed and I cant find the NVs online. Do you have them to hand? SW dont do butcher licenses any more btw.

I like the Weight Watchers Sausages - I have defected to SW and am using up whats in my freezer and I am hoping I have it right they are only 1/2 a Syn!! :)

Not selling them no just wondering has many other ppl tried them. They our not on the website as of yet my consultant said dey our only new out so wnt b up 4 a wile. At the mo there is only certain amound of butchers stocking them in the ROI

Is it a branded thing (ie with labels with NVs etc on), or a butcher thing? I can see it referred to on google but theres no information on its nutritional content and as SW dont do licenses any more Im just wondering where the claim they are free has come from.

No there is not I think it's a butcher thing I know they our gluten free. I'll check on d packet next time I get them. Surely my consultant can't premote the sausages an say there free if there not all the other sw groups no of them 2 so I'm trusting they our free

Well from what I have found on here ..yes they are 1/2 a syn ...if anyone else knows different would they add to this thread as I am a newbie to SW.

Kind regards

No there is not I think it's a butcher thing I know they our gluten free. I'll check on d packet next time I get them. Surely my consultant can't premote the sausages an say there free if there not all the other sw groups no of them 2 so I'm trusting they our free

I'm not saying they're not free, Im sure your C knows what s/he is talking about - if it's a ROI-only thing then people in the UK wouldn't know about it. There are no syn-free sausages over here in the UK so it will always sound slightly suspicious/exciting if someone says there are and we would all want some. :)

Yea I no Wat u mean. But I'm thinking they will be over in the uk soon enough since they are really just been established here at the min. I hope you get them them cause they our amazing and fab that there syn free :)

Tesco Sausages

Hi everyone

I have just been to Tesco and bought Tesco light choices cumberland sausages! Just read on here though that it's the healthy living ones which are 1 syn each.

Are these the same?

Has anyone tried Linda McCartney's Red Onion & Rosemary Sausages, 6 pack, frozen, 50g each - they are syn free. Just wondered if they were worth buying?? They were mentioned in class today!

Yes and deffo moor'ish. I personally think that they are much better than Quorn sausage. I can only get mine from our Sainsbury - our Asda only do the LM vegetarian variety.

Light Choices Cumberland Pork Sausages, Reduced Fat, 8 pack, chilled , 57g each 1

sausage syns!

Hi, can anyone tell me the syn value of Asda 30% less fat pork sausages on extra easy? I've spent the last hour searching for this on various sites and the minimims search bar seems to bring up every sausage but these ones! I had four tonight thinking they were 1 syn but that was for the reduced fat lincolnshire sausages. I need the syns for the plain pork ones, 30% reduced fat. Anyone know?

Thank you!

I cant see it listed. The only 30% thing is sausage roll. Do you have the NVs?

OK, if it's these it works out as:

13½ Syns a packet or 1.5 syns each

It gives nv's per 100 grams as:
Fat 6.3 (2.2 saturates)
Calories 152
Protein 14.3
Fibre 2.6
Carbs 8

A pack is 454g and contains 8 sausages. If that matters!

Thanks for your help,

Mandy

Back