Sausages

Aw, the sainsburys ones are brilliant, however if you live in northern ireland they are no longer sold here...grrr... dont know why but they just stopped selling them. I ate them all the time and i know they were selling well as loads of people from group ate them too. Supermarkets are strange:)

Aw, the sainsburys ones are brilliant, however if you live in northern ireland they are no longer sold here...grrr... dont know why but they just stopped selling them. I ate them all the time and i know they were selling well as loads of people from group ate them too. Supermarkets are strange:)

Our Tesco no longer sells Quark which I use all the time, but our tiny Asda does!! :confused:

the ww sausages are lovely i ate them all the time when i was following the ww plan and have continued to eat them on slimminh world, lovely with your sunday morning fry up!!! x

I have just bought the sainsburys ones after ready this last night lol going to have then for breakfast 2morro. I'm new to slimming world doing it my self this site is fab so much info and great people :)

I love the lighter choices Cumberland sausages at 1 syn each soooo worth it
Nat x

Can anyone tell me the syn value for Asda Chosen by you cook from frozen thin pork sausage please?

NI per 2 sausage:
Calories : 86kcal
Protein: 5.2g
Carbs: 5.8g of which sugar: 0.5g
Fat 4.6g of which saturates: 1.7g
Fiber: 0.4g
Sodium: 0.26g equiv. salt: 0.7g

Daughter loves these and I was going to do them for myself, but can't find the syn value.

Thanks

Anyone know the value of sainsburys butchers choice reduced fat sausages?
Don't have a pack handy so cant provide numbers...
Mama x

I'm not saying they're not free, Im sure your C knows what s/he is talking about - if it's a ROI-only thing then people in the UK wouldn't know about it. There are no syn-free sausages over here in the UK so it will always sound slightly suspicious/exciting if someone says there are and we would all want some. :)

Hi Ermintrude!
Im a newbie so just checking out various threads and I can accross this about their being no syn-free sausages over here. There is a butchers/deli by my house that are clearly advertising 'Syn-free sausages sold here' - Should I be dubious??
Thanks Tilly

xTillyx said:
Hi Ermintrude!
Im a newbie so just checking out various threads and I can accross this about their being no syn-free sausages over here. There is a butchers/deli by my house that are clearly advertising 'Syn-free sausages sold here' - Should I be dubious??
Thanks Tilly

SW used to issue certificates to butchers that made their sausages syn free but they stopped doing that because it was being abused by some I think who were changing recipes and still claiming it was syn free. No one can now officially say they have a cert from SW but they're sausages would still theoretically be syn free if they haven't changed the recipe. It's just whether you trust that or not I suppose.

nicki210179 said:
Can anyone tell me the syn value for Asda Chosen by you cook from frozen thin pork sausage please?

NI per 2 sausage:
Calories : 86kcal
Protein: 5.2g
Carbs: 5.8g of which sugar: 0.5g
Fat 4.6g of which saturates: 1.7g
Fiber: 0.4g
Sodium: 0.26g equiv. salt: 0.7g

Daughter loves these and I was going to do them for myself, but can't find the syn value.

Thanks

They are 1.5 syns each on O and EE

Thanks for that, I'll go add that to my reference list until I can manage to get some lower syn ones.

I Know there's a stickie on this but I haven't had a response... And the sausages are talking to me!!!! :)

Pls can someone let me now the value of the following sausages

Sainsburys butchers choice reduced fat (Per sausage)

Kcal 93
Fat 4.2
Sat fat 1.5
Sugars 1.1g
Salt 0.89

Thanks sweeties

Mama x

SW used to issue certificates to butchers that made their sausages syn free but they stopped doing that because it was being abused by some I think who were changing recipes and still claiming it was syn free. No one can now officially say they have a cert from SW but they're sausages would still theoretically be syn free if they haven't changed the recipe. It's just whether you trust that or not I suppose.

Thanks hunny! X

Just found this posting and was blown away by the information! Thank you so much everyone - I love to feel I'm not on a diet!!!!
My cooked breakfasts are my favourite way of employing my best strategy - KIDOLOGY - works a treat for me! Thanks again xx

Back