Sausages

Hi everyone ive been on slimming world for nearly 2 weeks and am sticking to plan (i think) and being very good with treats but i am also gluten free, the only sausages i can eat are Debbie and andrews Harrogate sausages or Dohertys gluten and wheat free sausages (frozen) can someone tell me the syn value for these please? the Dohertys ones have nutritional information per 100g: Energy 1305kj, 314 kcal, protein 12.7g, fat 25g EEK! and carbohydrate 9.7g. I am doing red and green days and had 2 of them for a red dinner last night.

Bought the weight watchers sausages the other day because they were on offer, had them today and I'm not impressed. If they were on offer again cheaper then the morrisons ones I would buy them, but not if they were more or even the same price. I would much rather have the morrisons eat smart or skinny lizzy ones. I thought they were a bit tasteless and there were massive gaps where they hadn't been filled with meat

asdas butcher choice thick pork sausages 30% less fat

tinabell said:
Hi everyone ive been on slimming world for nearly 2 weeks and am sticking to plan (i think) and being very good with treats but i am also gluten free, the only sausages i can eat are Debbie and andrews Harrogate sausages or Dohertys gluten and wheat free sausages (frozen) can someone tell me the syn value for these please? the Dohertys ones have nutritional information per 100g: Energy 1305kj, 314 kcal, protein 12.7g, fat 25g EEK! and carbohydrate 9.7g. I am doing red and green days and had 2 of them for a red dinner last night.

Hi I just came across your post...the Doherty's are 8 1/2 syns each! I've been advised to try local butchers as some do sw recipe & wheat/gluten free. Hope that helps xo

Thankyou cupcake86 i think i will give them a miss from now on!:wave_cry:

0.5 syns each on all plans! :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Does anyone know how i would find out the syns for the sausages that Sainsburys sell on their butcher counter? Specifically the Jalapeno chilli ones.

someone said that there are syn free sausages, i can't find them, anyone help please?

BOBTHEBLOB said:
someone said that there are syn free sausages, i can't find them, anyone help please?

Hi

Linda McCartney Rosemary & Red Onion Sausages are free. They're in the frozen vegetarian section.

I think they're delicious & have also used them to make scotch eggs. I used 2 defrosted sausages for each boiled egg, moulded it round the egg, sprayed with fry light & cooked in the oven. You can roll them in dried breadcrumbs which adds 1/2 to 1 syn depending on how thickly you cover them.

I think they're delicious & have also used them to make scotch eggs. I used 2 defrosted sausages for each boiled egg, moulded it round the egg, sprayed with fry light & cooked in the oven. You can roll them in dried breadcrumbs which adds 1/2 to 1 syn depending on how thickly you cover them.

Just 1 syn for a scotch egg?! :D Now all I need is a healthy way of eating pork pies!

Not sure if they have been mentioned but Powter low fat sausages ore 0.5 syns each and big and delicious! Expensive but yummy!

omg i carnt belive i have been having richmond skinless sausages for 3sins each am i right in beliving that tesco light cumberland are only one sin x

georgina2930 said:
omg i carnt belive i have been having richmond skinless sausages for 3sins each am i right in beliving that tesco light cumberland are only one sin x

Yeah the light choices ones are 1 syn and so good!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back