Sausages

juju_doll said:
Not sure if they have been mentioned but Powter low fat sausages ore 0.5 syns each and big and delicious! Expensive but yummy!

Where can I buy Powters Sausages? I haven't seen it in any of our local supermarkets.

mushymouth said:
asdas butcher choice thick pork sausages 30% less fat

If its these ones, they're quite new I think and not showing online.

I got them as 1.5 a sausage, but please someone correct me if I'm wrong!!

Attachments

• image-3788284648.jpg
    image-3788284648.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 941
  • image-1084729382.jpg
    image-1084729382.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 241
I love a bit of sausage ;) ooer

In all seriousness, I'm looking at the Joes ones now. Are they any good? Are they worth the extra money?

Sausages!

Just after a bit of advice about which sausages everyone buys? I used to get morrisons eat smart & I loved them but they have discontinued them. I know they do NuMe ones but not sure if they are any good, heard about weight watcher ones too. I would use the search option but it confuses me, there used to be an "advanced search" but that has dissapeared!

I use the Weight Watchers Premium Pork Sausages - half a Syn each! They are to die for, and are proper sausages :drool: They are quite expensive, but definitely worth it!

. . . I would use the search option but it confuses me, there used to be an "advanced search" but that has dissapeared!

It is much easier to use Google to search this and many other websites. Type in your search words, then a space, followed by site:www minimins.com/slimming.world (put a dot betweeen www and minimins). You can use Advanced Search to limit it to the most recent posts.

(Sorry I had to edit this because it kept turning into a link!)

A lot in my group like the Skinny Lizzies from Morrisons. I cant tell you the syns (know they are very low my c said) and she said they are lovely. I dont know about that as I'm not keen on sausages but perhaps someone else can help you.

I'm not too keen on sausages either but apparently sainsburys be good to yourself cumberland sausages are only 1/2 syn each

Hi, just chipping in here. The sainsburys BGTY cumberlands are 1/2 syn each and they are much nicer than Morrisons 1/2 syn sausages. £1.99 for 8. I only ever go to sainsbos for my sausages and my extra lean mince (3 packs for £10). X

Definately try the sainsburys BGTY cumberland sausages, they're very nice and great value for 1/2 syn each you can have as many as you want compared to some of the branded ones

I love the sainsburys bgty Cumberland there gorg !!
Used to get the skinni lizzie but there 4.5 each and that's too many syns for my liking for a sausage !!!

Oh are they that much I am sure our c said they were low syn. Thanks for that, not that I eat them as I said before :)

Hi, well was curious about these sausages so just looked them up on syns online. The ones I was talking about are the low fat pork sausages 6 pack chilled and they work out at 1 syn each on red and ee according to syns online. So happy days for the sausage lovers!! (bleugh for me though) :(

Have just looked and found these Asda brand Chosen by You Pork Sausages 30% Less Fat, 8 pack, chilled, 57g each are 1.5 syns each on red or extra easy and 4.5 each on green.

Would definitely agree that the Sainsbury's BGTY sausages are delicious! My hubby used to be a butcher so he's a bit choosy but he likes them so makes life a bit easier!

Try using them to make your own scotch eggs - 2 sausages per egg, spray with fry light & cook for about 25 mins. Only 1 syn each!

I roll mine in dried whole meal breadcrumbs which adds less tha 1/2 syn per Scotch egg if you don't use too much.

Try using them to make your own scotch eggs - 2 sausages per egg, spray with fry light & cook for about 25 mins. Only 1 syn each!

I roll mine in dried whole meal breadcrumbs which adds less tha 1/2 syn per Scotch egg if you don't use too much.

That is a great idea and it works so well, I did this for a family picnic a couple of months ago and no one could tell the difference :D

Just checked SW online and if they are the 6 pack of pork sausages chilled and 58g each they are 5 syns on red and EE and 7.5 syns each on green!! Woah that's a lot! X

Back