Sausages

Hi Crazyfool!
Their 1 on Red or EE and 4 on Green!
Not bad! R they nice?
X

I was just going to ask about the nu me sausages :) I don't like sausages usually but these were really nice (sneaked a tiny piece off little un's plate) I would say 1 syn each is worth it :D x

Did they taste like sausages and what sort of size are they? I have found some of the lower fat ones lack the taste of a real sausage and are sometimes overspiced to compenstate for this or can be quite small. I do love sausages and really want to find a 'diet' one that is yummy :)

Ive been avoiding sausages since starting slimming world but now seeing this thread i will be going out and buying some ready for my SW full english on sunday!!! :gimi:

I am surprised that turkey sausages aren't free???? on EE and have been eating them thinking they had 0syns :( will have to try the m&s ones!

Hi, does anyone know, or could anyone please find out, how many syns are in Co-Op Truly Irresistible British Pork Sausages are please? I would really appreciate it :)

Hi, does anyone know, or could anyone please find out, how many syns are in Co-Op Truly Irresistible British Pork Sausages are please? I would really appreciate it :)

Hi, hope this helps

Truly irresistable Pork sausages 6/8 pack chilled 65g each - EE 4.5 Original 4.5 Green 8
Truly irresistable Pork cumberland sausages 6 pack chilled 65g each EE 4.5 Original 4.5 Green 7.5

:)

Thank you so much!! Woops, found something similar somewhere else that were 2.5 each, so have gone 'slightly' over syns haha! Nevermind, they were nice :)

I am completely in love with Lynda McCartneys Rosemary and Red Onion sausages. Is it sad when my life is made much better by an awesome syn free sausage I wonder? ANYWAY, I noticed that they say special edition on the box, I wondered if this meant they wouldn't be about forever, does anyone know? If so I am stockpiling them!

I've looked and can't find in this thread - can anyone tell me the syns of Tesco Butchers Choice Beef Sausage please?

they are my favourite, I'd just like to know before I make a big mistake!

thanks x

dizzydawnie said:
I've looked and can't find in this thread - can anyone tell me the syns of Tesco Butchers Choice Beef Sausage please?

they are my favourite, I'd just like to know before I make a big mistake!

thanks x

I know the low fat pork in these are 2.5 syns each. And a 57g portion of pork sausage is 5 syns. Not sure if that's any help at all lol. I know your eating beef ones but that's all I've got!! X

does any body know syns in cookstown sug's pack 8 454g or something like that weight

I am not able to find any information on these sausages on Slimming World site or internet search! Do you have the nutritional information for them, if so I can possibly get the information for you. :)

Does anyone know the syn value for these sausages...

Ashfield farm
Ultimate 6 cumberland sausages
Per 100g
Energy : 974kl/235kcal
Protein : 13.2g
Available carbohydrate : 2.6g
Of which sugars : 1.2g
Fat : 18.6g
Of which saturates : 6.7g
Fibre : 2.2g
Sodium : 0.44g
------------------