Sausages

ill get back to you on that one, i can't find them either online. Typical! I know they are fat and yummy so must be bad. 57% pork i think

'Nume sausages i bought 2 packs but calculator says 4.5 each what a waste of money'

Are you sure, I have seen them quoted as 1 syn in other threads.

Yesterday I picked up some Sainsburys be good to yourself extra lean Cumberland sausages and was amazed to read sw online that they are only half a syn on extra easy.
they are really tasty too xxx

MrsWilsoncroft said:
Yesterday I picked up some Sainsburys be good to yourself extra lean Cumberland sausages and was amazed to read sw online that they are only half a syn on extra easy.
they are really tasty too xxx

I love these. Had them in my fry this morning. They are so nice oven cooked!

Does anybody know the syn value for the quorn pork and apple style sausages frozen? Sorry if they're already mentioned in the thread, but it's 36 pages... :eek:

Can anyone help? I don't know if I can eat my lunch or not? :(

Last edited:
Does anybody know the syn value for the quorn pork and apple style sausages frozen? Sorry if they're already mentioned in the thread, but it's 36 pages... :eek:

Can anyone help? I don't know if I can eat my lunch or not? :(

Just done a quick check, they are 3 1/2 syns each on all plans.

Hope that helps. :)

LizzieM said:
Just done a quick check, they are 3 1/2 syns each on all plans.

Hope that helps. :)

Where did you get that value from? :confused: Am sure that quorn sausages are either 1/2 a syn or 1 depending on the flavour-just double checked on syns online too

Where did you get that value from? :confused: Am sure that quorn sausages are either 1/2 a syn or 1 depending on the flavour-just double checked on syns online too

Yeah, I thought it was quitea high syn value. I got the nutrition details off Tesco online and calculated using that.

Typical ValuesTypical values per sausage-
Energy - kJ/kcal310/74-
Protein 5.8g-
Carbohydrate 5.7g-
- of which sugars 2.5g-
Fat 2.5g-
- of which saturates 0.3g-
Fibre 2.9g-
Sodium 0.2g-
Salt equivalent 0.5g

LizzieM said:
Yeah, I thought it was quitea high syn value. I got the nutrition details off Tesco online and calculated using that.

Typical ValuesTypical values per sausage-
Energy - kJ/kcal310/74-
Protein 5.8g-
Carbohydrate 5.7g-
- of which sugars 2.5g-
Fat 2.5g-
- of which saturates 0.3g-
Fibre 2.9g-
Sodium 0.2g-
Salt equivalent 0.5g

Did you remember to add Quorn as a free food, as the 1syn for 20 cals doesn't apply x

LizzieM said:
Just tried it again by selecting 'vegetarian products' 'meat alternative dried' (hope thats right) and still coming out as 3 1/2 syns each :confused:

If they are 74 syns then it can't be taking the free food into account! Not sure where it's going wrong tho

i get them as 1 syn each, if there are 6 in a pack

best thing to do is either call synline yourself or ask your consultant to see if they know- better to find out the official syn value

Back