Sausages

Page 34 Hun - I actually answered this for someone else back then ha!

They are 1 on Red & EE and 4 on Green x

Sorry Laura I meant that for MissHappy!
I haven't got online access anymore so can't check for u sorry! :(
X

just a quickie, are the Quorn frozen sausages still FREE?
Thanks!
LX

They're one syn each :)

Hmm, thanks - I had a feeling they had gone up a while back - they used to be free… still not bad though :eek:

Personally I'm definitely a Quorn sausage person :) they are filling and have a lovely taste compared to the lm ones :)

The LM ones give me awful indigestion so I stay clear of them now! Not everyone will get this after eating them tho x

We recently bought the New Quorn pork and apple sausages, theyre frozen. I tried to find them on Syns Online but they didnt come up however at the top it said "Quorn sausages, all varieties" 1 syn. Then underneath it did have some other styles like the garlic and parsley and the best ever ones. I counted 1 but am I right?

Sorry to be a pest, wanted to quickly ask if anyone knew without me having to search through 38 pages :) lol .....Weight Watchers Cumberland Sausages? how many syns are they? There's 8 in a pack & were in the chilled section

Thank you xx

Just looked it up and another thread says 1/2 syn per sausage:)

1/2 a syn on red and EE! X

If I wanna know the syn value of something I type it on the search box followed by syns then click search it'll bring up a web search so change it to site search and it'll show all the threads people have talked about that item so you'll find the syns :) x

is that 1/2 a syn for the WW cumberland? thats excellent!! thank you!

Yeah Hun 1/2 a syn each! Not bad ay! X

i haven't tasted them yet, something tells me if they're 1/2 a syn they arent going to be very nice haha x

The WW cumberland sausages were amazing last night really wasnt expecting it! sprayed them with a bit of fry light and put them in the oven on a low, had them with brocolli mushy peas sweetcorn and some gravy. LOVELY!!! :D

Back