Sausages

What about sausages from a butchers?

They have hardly any water, does this make it worse in syn value? Does anyone know average for a good quality sausage?

My butcher is award winning and has different flavours ... caramalised onion, innis and gunn, herbs etc? ....

What about sausages from a butchers?

They have hardly any water, does this make it worse in syn value? Does anyone know average for a good quality sausage?

My butcher is award winning and has different flavours ... caramalised onion, innis and gunn, herbs etc? ....

An average 57g sausage is 5 syns approx. Gives u a rough idea! X

I normally get my Tescos Lighter sausages but am shopping at asda tonight. Have seen they *fingers crossed* Sell the WW sausages and are on offer. But what is the difference in the WW pork sausage and the WW cumberland pork sausage? They are both 0.5 syn each according to the app and both chilled and both 57g each?! Which one is tastier? lol

cumberland sausages without a doubt! the normal pork ones i find are more cardboardish and dry! cumberland ones are very yummy! x

cumberland sausages without a doubt! the normal pork ones i find are more cardboardish and dry! cumberland ones are very yummy! x

Woohoo those were the ones I ordered! thanks! look forward to them at the weekend with my fry up :D

If you like veg sausages Linda McCartney red onion and rosemary sausages are freeeeeeeeeeee!!! :)

Is this all plans or just green days?

I love meat free sausages!!!

I live in Aberdeen and there is a local butcher who goes to the SW classes. As a result he is now making syn free sausages, lorne sausage and burgers. This butcher is quite far from me so instead I spoke to my local butcher and he was more than happy to make these. By making these he actually found out there was a large market for them in the area.

Problem is that you have no way of knowing for sure that they are syn free unless you have the nutritional information so I suppose it depends on whether you trust him to know what he is doing and be honest about the ingredients xx

Sausages, sausages, sausages!

So I've recently started eating meat after 14 years as a vegetarian. My new favourite food? SAUSAGES! At the moment I'm eating the Tesco Butcher's Choice half fat ones, at 2 syns each. I want to find a tasty, even lower-syn sausage. So give me your best recommendations!

The Tesco Light Choices ones are pretty good for 1 syn but I'm a Joe's Sausages convert! Syn-free and blooming gorgeous; so are their Chilli burgers. Google it :D

Yes you can freeze them. I place a large order every couple of months. Everything works out syn free when put through the syn calculator; including the burgers. I love the sausage meat, so versatile! It's better if you can get a few people together to place an order as then you can have free delivery and discounts for larger orders :)

Yes you can freeze them. I place a large order every couple of months. Everything works out syn free when put through the syn calculator; including the burgers. I love the sausage meat, so versatile! It's better if you can get a few people together to place an order as then you can have free delivery and discounts for larger orders :)

I could kiss you for this find.

I'm on red days for while now I'm so happy yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
ESP BBQ season I can have a sausage like everyone else :)

This is a huge long shot but I was wondering if there's anyone in the Bristol/bath area who might want to share a Joe's order? My freezer won't take a whole order and it's quite pricy as the minimum order is 8 items. Let me know if you fancy it!!
Liz
X

Back