Sausages

I've either missed the post or its not here but I was after the syn value for tesco half fat sausages. Anybody know? Thanks :)

I've either missed the post or its not here but I was after the syn value for tesco half fat sausages. Anybody know? Thanks :)

If u mean the butcher's choice half fat one's then they'r 2.5 syns each but they do taste like "real" sausages! lol! The Healthy Living Cumberland sausages rn't bad tho n they'r only 1 syn each. Also Tesco do the Weight Watchers sausages as well n they'r only 1/2syn n not bad either - hope that helps! :)

I dont like sausages, but hubby love the Linda McCartney red onion and rosemary ones. Free on all plans :)

If u mean the butcher's choice half fat one's then they'r 2.5 syns each but they do taste like "real" sausages! lol! The Healthy Living Cumberland sausages rn't bad tho n they'r only 1 syn each. Also Tesco do the Weight Watchers sausages as well n they'r only 1/2syn n not bad either - hope that helps! :)

Fab thank you :)

Might be a bit late however Tesco Light Choices cumberland sausages are 1/2 syn each as are Sainsburys Be Good to yourself cumberland

Problem is that you have no way of knowing for sure that they are syn free unless you have the nutritional information so I suppose it depends on whether you trust him to know what he is doing and be honest about the ingredients xx

Hi Hun, The butcher where I used to live had produced some SW sausages and burgers and actually gone through the SW organisation to have them checked out before declaring them as Syn free for customer peace of mind. They were really tasty too. Unfortunately, we moved away and he doesn't do deliveries yet. :( xx

I've found sausages that are free on EE and Red and on Green they are 2syns each. They are called Mallons and you can get them in Dunnes Stores

I'm actually south of Bristol, near midsomer norton, but my husband works in Bristol and I look after a little girl who lives in bath so I'm fairly flexible. Would you be interested?
Liz
X

Hi there,I'm new to this site and hope I am posting in the correct place..!!! Can anyone tell me the syn value for skinny lizzies sausages please?? And how do I syn/healthy extra turkey rashers on a green day?? Many thanks :beer:

Back